AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Apple's mystery theater

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

apoe_lacks

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 10, 2011
Okay, so here's the story. its begins in 2015 when I received a care package from our favorite Model and moderator. In that box among other things where these:
20170217_224552[1].jpg

One as you can see with its battle scars was added to my key chain.
A second is in my office on a shelf with the cootie shot glass and other Amber Cutie Stuff.

Now I only remember getting two. (Granted my memory sucks and its possible i have more)

Fast Forward Nov 2016 My wife buy's(Or lets me buy) a 2017 Corvette. I drove it home parked in the garage and covered it up. it has been uncovered twice and driven once b4 today.

fast forward to today.
nice warm day...so i say i'm going to pull the car out wipe it all down and go for a drive. while wiping down the seat i stick my hand down and feel something... and pull this out...20170214_212508[1].jpg

I know personally did not put it there. and I know for a fact that i only knew and the last time i same the other new looking one was when my wife put it and all my other AC stuff into to a display box for my man cave/office. B4 I got the car. only my wife and I have access to the keys and the car was covered and locked.

So the question becomes how did it get there.

Did my wife put it there as a joke and as since forget? I know her well and if she did it she would have told me by now

Did I do It? NOPE.

Did AmberCutie sneak up here and drive my car? I kinda doubt it.

well there it is. Applie's mystery.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Not unless someone at the dealer was...

That's what I think happened.... either someone at the dealership is an AmberCutie fan or someone who test drove the vehicle. It's a Small World!!!

Reactions: apoe_lacks
I sent more keychains in your August goodies box, I believe, (maybe in Xmas boxes?? can't recall) so you might have more laying around than you think. Now, I can't say that just because you may have a few more laying around how one would get into your car. The times it was driven, one wasn't to the post office to pick up a package from me, was it? :)

I sent more keychains in your August goodies box, I believe, (maybe in Xmas boxes?? can't recall) so you might have more laying around than you think. Now, I can't say that just because you may have a few more laying around how one would get into your car. The times it was driven, one wasn't to the post office to pick up a package from me, was it? :)

This system of mailing I use delivers all my packages to my home. Tho you are mailing to A PO box, I get them here. All of our Mail is handled this way. the USPS wanted to charge us a "route fee" to add us to the route since we are far off the beaten path as they say. so we found a remailing service was cheaper. takes a few days longer. but if it was important or time sensitive it prob wouldnt be in the mail anyways. as far as how many key chains I have your right I have no idea. and its possible that one was in my pocket and fell out but agian no memory of even carrying one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.