AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are all guys who r intelligent, honest, deep thinking.. gay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2010
Are all guys who are intelligent, honest, deep thinking, caring and so forth.... are they all gay?

For example, do you know any guy who shows the physical and personality qualities of all these people and they are not gay?

Stephen Fry
Anderson Cooper
Gandalf guy
Barney Frank the politician
James Dean
Freddie Mercury
Doogie Howser
Sulu from Star Trek
(all of the above are gay celeb guys)

Do you find that gays have a "different personality"
9would you date a gay guy and turn him straight?... etc etc)
just for fun discussion..

Re: Are all guys who r intelligent, honest, deep thinking..

I'm intelligent, honest and I think deep thoughts! I'm not... oh.... my boyfriend might be a little upset if I said that now wouldn't he? ;)

The man who plays the role of Gandalf, his name is Sir Ian Mckellen.

gloriaden said:
Are all guys who are intelligent, honest, deep thinking, caring and so forth.... are they all gay?

For example, do you know any guy who shows the physical and personality qualities of all these people and they are not gay?

Stephen Fry
Anderson Cooper
Gandalf guy
James Dean
Freddie Mercury
Doogie Howser
Sulu from Star Trek

Me.. oh you said *physical* and personality , never mind :p

gloriaden said:

Stephen Fry
Anderson Cooper
Gandalf guy
James Dean
Freddie Mercury
Doogie Howser
Sulu from Star Trek

OMG! I think I'm gay!!!! (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I like to think I'm moderately intelligent. I pride myself on my honesty, and I'm deep-thinking to a fault 99% of the time. I am heterosexual. So in answer to your initial question, no, not all guys who fit those criteria are gay.

I'm not really sure what sexuality would have to do with all these personality traits. No offense to anyone here, but being gay does not automatically make you intelligent, honest or "deep thinking". And being a heterosexual does not make you a stupid, lying, closed minded person. o_O

Frankie said:
I'm not really sure what sexuality would have to do with all these personality traits. No offense to anyone here, but being gay does not automatically make you intelligent, honest or "deep thinking". And being a heterosexual does not make you a stupid, lying, closed minded person. o_O

I'd like to cosign this, thanks.

:clap: What Frankie said

If you have to ask this question, then you have obviously never met a homosexual man in real life, or very many straight men, for that matter.

Well it depends how deep you're thinking. Because its not gay unless you think past the first knuckle.

lol i guess you guys are right

its just that everywhere i look in the news all these great guys turn out to be all gay

further examples
Nigel Hawthorne from yes Minister
Laurence of Arabia guy

curiously, all of the guys I mentioned (barring stephen fry who as pointed out above has a feeling of forced cleverness about him) seem to be physically in shape.

i know a number of somewhat deep thinking guys who are straight but they tend to like alcohol and veer on the overweight side. it's weird. shouldn't girls have chased these guys harder? what turned these guys off girls? was it genetic? was it because girls only preferred conan type guys?

Wait, now not only guys are intelligent and deep thinking but now they have great bodies too? goodness the more i read this topic the more this is persuading me to contemplate going homo. I too would love to be intelligent and have a nice looking body to show off.

One of my best guy friends in college was gay...but you would never have known it. He dressed like a cholo from East LA.

However...one day while at work he was acting stereotypically gay...high voice, lisping slightly, feminine walk, the whole nine yards.

I asked him what he was doing and he said that a guy he thought was hot and gay walked in so he had to "gay it up" so that his target would know that he was gay.

So, normally his personality was -- well -- normal. But apparently when he wanted to flirt with a guy he got a bit -- well -- gayer.

One more thing, if you want to see the full gamut of gay men, go to Disneyland on Gay Day. If you think that all gay men are prissy, girly dudes...you'll be shocked!

gloriaden said:

its just that everywhere i look in the news all these great guys turn out to be all gay

further examples
Laurence of Arabia guy

curiously, all of the guys I mentioned (barring stephen fry who as pointed out above has a feeling of forced cleverness about him) seem to be physically in shape.

i know a number of somewhat deep thinking guys who are straight but they tend to like alcohol and veer on the overweight side. it's weird. shouldn't girls have chased these guys harder? what turned these guys off girls? was it genetic? was it because girls only preferred conan type guys?

You mean Peter O'Toole. The fact that you've seen the movie, but didn't take the time to google his name bothers me. I also never knew that Peter O'Toole was gay. Unless you actually meant T.E. Laurence.... he was gay I believe. I dunno, this thread reaks of opinions not well thought out.

Just_mark__ said:
Stephen Fry is pretty closed minded - he wrote that women don't like sex.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/oc ... s-attitude
And he's not that smart either, I forget who coined the phrase but he's the stupid persons clever person.

So yeah, people are people whatever their sexual orientation.

That doesn't make him close minded. It's actually a pretty valid argument. Women don't do the extent that a man will do, perhaps that's more cultural influence than actual desire, but from an observational standpoint, it's far from "wrong." But either way, that still doesn't make him closed minded.

gloriaden said:

further examples
Laurence of Arabia guy

Ok, now I just think you have Down's syndrome.

Attachments

• 1284867040571.jpg
    1284867040571.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 163

you forgot jim nabors aka gomer pyle

images

This thread isn't even worth replying to with an intelligent response

Attachments

• You-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb-fo-real.jpg
    You-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb-fo-real.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 145

Remember, all men are hapless nitwits that you pat on the head and scold us for being silly while the laugh track rolls. Having needs, feelings, and emotions - well, must be gay or something wrong.

A walking dildo with a paycheck can't break your heart, but can't make you happy (for long) either.

Status
Not open for further replies.