AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are any celebrities that are members of camsites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Guy I don't know about C4S personally. Some sites give more info than others for sure. I was just talking about in general, no, most Skype models aren't running around with all your info.

More importantly... I didn't edit my post at all, so how did "discreet" end up misspelled when you quoted me?
Oops! I accidently deleted that part and auto correct messed it up when I was typing it back in.

Oops! I accidently deleted that part and auto correct messed it up when I was typing it back in.
Oh, mystery solved! I was a little worried that I wasn't getting enough sleep and managed to black out and forget making edits to my own post.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
@Guy I don't know about C4S personally. Some sites give more info than others for sure. I was just talking about in general, no, most Skype models aren't running around with all your info.

More importantly... I didn't edit my post at all, so how did "discreet" end up misspelled when you quoted me?

wanted to echo this. majority of models aren't going to do shit with your information. they aren't going to risk their lifestyle, reputation, and income. this is mainly to protect us from chargebacks and fraud. how? if the billing address doesn't match the IP or if the name is a female name. the only time i have ever had to use a custy's info against him was threatening to report a lawyer to his state bar for fraud after he was trying to chargeback thousands of dollars.

Do the cam sites do enough for their celebrity clientele? They should have VIP sections for them. A roped off section above the premiums and other member sections. Complimentary goody bags on logging in, with some free tokens and pics and vids and other freebies. A VIP lounge where the celebs could hang out and shoot the breeze in comfort and privacy. Enhanced video, PM options, hospitality and discretion throughout their visits. The sites could also lay on big fappin' tippin' orgies for the celebs with multiple models simultaneously.

wanted to echo this. majority of models aren't going to do shit with your information. they aren't going to risk their lifestyle, reputation, and income. this is mainly to protect us from chargebacks and fraud. how? if the billing address doesn't match the IP or if the name is a female name. the only time i have ever had to use a custy's info against him was threatening to report a lawyer to his state bar for fraud after he was trying to chargeback thousands of dollars.
Why was he trying to chargeback? Did his SO find out?

Not full names? That contradicts something that Sinna said in this article. Her primary site is C4S.
http://adult-income.com/spot-fight-prevent-chargebacks/

This is what our sales emails look like (hastily edited because I don't know how sensitive all of the information is). I put a dot on the guy's initials to protect his privacy, but it's literally first initial, last initial, city, country. If they're in the US, we also get their state.

IMG_20170925_113326.jpg

As far as celebrities, I'm really, notoriously bad at knowing the names and faces of famous people, so any celebrity reading this may feel free to name drop in my room and still be treated like a regular person - there's a 98% chance that I wouldn't recognize a celebrity if he literally bit me in the ass. Some models have done c2c with well known men (mainly athletes) and were able to recognize them, but that's pretty much all the deta

I'm the same way. I don't even recognize most celebrities while in the context that they typically appear in, let alone on a camsite or in person.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Do the cam sites do enough for their celebrity clientele? They should have VIP sections for them. A roped off section above the premiums and other member sections. Complimentary goody bags on logging in, with some free tokens and pics and vids and other freebies. A VIP lounge where the celebs could hang out and shoot the breeze in comfort and privacy. Enhanced video, PM options, hospitality and discretion throughout their visits. The sites could also lay on big fappin' tippin' orgies for the celebs with multiple models simultaneously.

Who says they don't? Have you ever visited lounge 10million on MFC?

I've never met anyone famous while camming. I'm sure there are celebrities who visit cam sites though. I'm sure for the most part, they keep their identities quiet. When I danced in strip clubs, I've met a few NFL players. They were either very generous spenders or very cheap and expected everything for free because they were pro athletes-no in between.

The only famous person I ever meet on cam confessed to me he likes to dress up like a women,now we make our nails on cam together :)

So many guests think they'll get special treatment for pretending to be a famous person, offering to give me free tickets to hockey games and be my "sugar daddy". So played out like staahhhhpppp. Just enjoy your show being Joe from Minnesota hiding in the bathroom while his wife is upstairs sleeping. It makes no difference to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.