AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are ya P.C. Bro'?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are you politically correct?

• Yes! If you're not, you're a bigot.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I behave P.C, wouldn't if I didn't I have to.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No! Political correctness is fascism disguised as politeness

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Bocefish is just kidding, at least i hope he is. Sarcasm can be hard to convey over text at times.
with someone who has a history of lashing out, i have my doubts.

I don't think I am PC as I laugh at a lot of older jokes or clips from youtube that probably are now offensive (it is an interesting evolution). Plus stuff like Archie Bunker, Fred Sanford or Blazzing Saddles probably wouldn't work in this day (maybe that was part of their point?).

I'm also very stereotypical in my assumptions when I am out in the concrete jungle. I don't disrespect anyone and try to be nice and respectful, but, at the same time I am all about self preservation. So, until I get inside my apartment, I judge people as I see them walking toward me or around me and my behavior is reflective of that (for instance yes, I might cross the street if someone, or a group of people make my spidey sense tingle).

Last edited:
Reactions: Poker_Babe
i think Bocefish is just kidding, at least i hope he is. Sarcasm can be hard to convey over text at times.

Nah, I think he’s dead serious. The dude is known for flippin’ out on people and calling names. Had my own run-in with him just recently. He’ll probably apologize after he’s calmed the fuck down...or not.

I don't think I am PC as I laugh at a lot of older jokes or clips from youtube that probably are now offensive (it is an interesting evolution). Plus stuff like Archie Bunker, Fred Sanford or Blazzing Saddles probably wouldn't work in this day (maybe that was part of their point?).

I'm also very stereotypical in my assumptions when I am out in the concrete jungle. I don't disrespect anyone and try to be nice and respectful, but, at the same time I am all about self preservation. So, until I get inside my apartment, I judge people as I see them walking toward me or around me and my behavior is reflective of that (for instance yes, I might cross the street if someone, or a group of people make my spidey sense tingle).
I think that's just street smart. If I'm walking down the street and I see a group of guys looking all "thugged out", I don't care what color they are, I'm crossing the street and clutching the fuck outta my purse.

I think that's just street smart. If I'm walking down the street and I see a group of guys looking all "thugged out", I don't care what color they are, I'm crossing the street and clutching the fuck outta my purse.

I just feel like a non-pc asshole because I judge these people based on appearances. They are probably nice people and mean no harm to me. I don't want to risk it though. I do feel bad about my thoughts.

I'm decent with not using speech to be disrespectful but at the same time my mind isn't advanced enough to not judge people on appearance if I am facing them personally (I basically engage in character assassination based on appearance which is horrible, but less horrible than a knock me out kind of sucker punch).

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm pretty much in the same boat as JoleneBrody so i guess that puts me somewhere in the middle perhaps?

I am reminded of a recent experiment of a guy wearing a "Caucasians" shirt to test the level of hypocrisy in regards to using Native Americans as sports mascots. Full article here

Last edited by a moderator:
@mutantdonut fixed ^^ for you, all ya have to do is put the link to the tweet in the body, no need for fancy embed scripts, etc. :)

As an "other, please explain" PC has a time and place. I enjoy awful, dark jokes, but I would never tell one in a mixed crowd. I would call my friends out if they made an inappropriate joke when in an inappropriate space(like hey, don't make fucking rape jokes when you're with a group of people you don't know well. You don't know what might trigger someone going through shit). I'm not going to crucify someone for not being PC, but there are consequences for your actions. If you say something fucking offensive to a large group and someone gets offended, blaming them for being offended is just a childish move. Your irresponsibility did you in. It takes such little effort to treat those around you with respect. I also don't see a problem with changing things "that have always been" to be more accepting and inclusive. A lot of history is dark and wrong. I don't see a problem with improving.

In person? Usually not PC at all. But I also avoid saying outrageous stuff just to provoke conflict (have done it a lot in the past lol). In the room I'm especially cautious and try to keep politics out of it... after all we're there just to have some silly fun and make cash.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
As an "other, please explain" PC has a time and place. I enjoy awful, dark jokes, but I would never tell one in a mixed crowd. I would call my friends out if they made an inappropriate joke when in an inappropriate space(like hey, don't make fucking rape jokes when you're with a group of people you don't know well. You don't know what might trigger someone going through shit). I'm not going to crucify someone for not being PC, but there are consequences for your actions. If you say something fucking offensive to a large group and someone gets offended, blaming them for being offended is just a childish move. Your irresponsibility did you in. It takes such little effort to treat those around you with respect. I also don't see a problem with changing things "that have always been" to be more accepting and inclusive. A lot of history is dark and wrong. I don't see a problem with improving.
I agree, and I think sometimes that the main reason PC culture has become a hot topic (for people both for and against it) is how people are more often speaking publicly via social media as opposed to private conversations with close friends. We've gotten so used to the overshare, using our space as a personal intimate expression, so it makes sense that people now share jokes and opinions that honestly aren't well suited to a public audience. It's tricky because sometimes it feels like you're posting for close friends, and other times it feels very much like you're suddenly on a stage with a megaphone...just depending on how the response is. But that potential is always there.

I think it goes both ways as well, people bring up things that personally bother them that they'd like friends to avoid, but they make it a PSA and act as though nobody should EVER say that. If you combine everybody's personal offenses and quirks with everybody's offensive jokes and opinions and you amplify everything in a public medium a hundred fold, it doesn't seem surprising that it feels like a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.