AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are you smarter than the average American about science?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
Link to the test.

hKhd5QI.jpg

13/13 also. Not sure it is a particularly good test at measuring one's understanding of science.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Yeh 13 too, there was probably about 5 of those questions that I wouldnt have considered common knowledge, and the 2% that got 0 or 1 need shooting :lol:

Red7227 said:
sweetiebatman said:
Yeh 13 too, there was probably about 5 of those questions that I wouldnt have considered common knowledge, and the 2% that got 0 or 1 need shooting :lol:

Guessing would have been more accurate.

12/13 I forgot what skin was for.
Skin? Did we take a different test? I went back and took it 4 times. I got the same questions each time and didn't see anything about skin. :think:

JerryBoBerry said:
Red7227 said:
sweetiebatman said:

Skin? Did we take a different test? I went back and took it 4 times. I got the same questions each time and didn't see anything about skin. :think:

Question was: What does skin protect against?

Those were generally pretty easy. I got 12/13 I only missed the one about what gas makes up the most of the atmosphere. Not going to lie I was pleasantly surprised it was Nitrogen. Eh, dunno how well it tests knowledge but at least I learned something new!

Reactions: LilyEvans
GemmaMarie said:
Those were generally pretty easy. I got 12/13 I only missed the one about what gas makes up the most of the atmosphere. Not going to lie I was pleasantly surprised it was Nitrogen. Eh, dunno how well it tests knowledge but at least I learned something new!
Unless I'm reading wrong, most of the people they asked got this one wrong, in all demographics.

After reading the title of this thread, "hell no and even worse now because of stupid pregnancy brain. Last week I thought my nipples were 6 inches... :woops: "

After taking the test, "huh...did I accidentally take the test for slow people?"
Got 12/13 right. :think: I had to have LOTS of tutoring in chemistry and all my science classes in school so that was unexpected. I'm going to go re-measure my nipples now.

....not even a challenge. Is there another for high school or even college level ? :)

11 of 13.

I wasn't sure if Nitrogen or Oxygen was higher, and I never learned about fracking.

Red7227 said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Red7227 said:
sweetiebatman said:

Question was: What does skin protect against?

The question actually was "Which one of the following types of solar radiation does sunscreen protect the skin from?" my emphasis

Just Me said:
13/13 and its not that the questions are too easy for those on this board. It is that the average person is much dumber than you realize. Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American. :lol:

I blame the education system

Louisiana school curriculum: Loch Ness monster proves creationism http://digitaljournal.com/article/327378

It was pretty easy, wasn't it?

I learned the thing about nitrogen 40 years ago, and in all my time since then, have never found it to be useful information in my daily life. A lot of people only retain information that they can connect with their lives.

Anyway, it's not just Americans...

13/13 -- I am dropping everything and searching the scientist want ads! :dance:

Questions were pretty easy--some of them kind of struck me as random trivia--like the "fracking" one. Kind of fun though--at least it was short :)

Status
Not open for further replies.