AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask-a-User: Why do you tip if the model is not doing anything?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2017
On Chaturbate is a famous cam model which does basically nothing, just sitting there, sometimes standing or moaning a bit, but always has thousands of users, is getting a lot of tips and is probably making thousands of Dollars.
Sometimes there are guys who tip several thousand tokens, she is still doing nothing special, and then they get disappointed and leave. (Her topic just says "will squirt when i feel good enough", so she is not making any false promises)
Obviously she is doing everything right, because she has a lot of users and tokens. But i just don't understand why exactly people are tipping her. Can anybody of the Users explain this? I would like to understand why you would tip a model like this.

i watched a cammer is does not showing anything but has lots of viewers waiting to remove some clothes i guess they only tip only because they like their faces

Because they can do whatever they want with their tokens. If it bothers you, watch a different model.

On Chaturbate is a famous cam model which does basically nothing, just sitting there, sometimes standing or moaning a bit, but always has thousands of users, is getting a lot of tips and is probably making thousands of Dollars.
Sometimes there are guys who tip several thousand tokens, she is still doing nothing special, and then they get disappointed and leave. (Her topic just says "will squirt when i feel good enough", so she is not making any false promises)
Obviously she is doing everything right, because she has a lot of users and tokens. But i just don't understand why exactly people are tipping her. Can anybody of the Users explain this? I would like to understand why you would tip a model like this.

Imo, if the model has a good hustle on and dudes are willing to contribute considerable sums, then good for her! If you don't get her hustle or dislike it... then hit the "next" button and move on. It's really that simple. There are plenty of sites with tons of girls out there, so I'm sure... if you are a tipper that is (sic!)... that you can find one that meets your needs.

Why are you SO concerned about what OTHER people are tipping??? Let other tippers contribute to the model and leave them alone. It's their cashollah that bought the tokens... they get to spend it as they wish, for whatever reason known to them. Only freeloaders seem to get bent out of shape by this. Bah!!!:grr:

Personally, I will often tip on MFC with #nocount or "no request" added to my tip note if I know the room is filled with non tippers... 'cause I like messing with their pointy little heads and it gets the freeloaders all steamed when they are denied a free show.

In my head I am thinking... "What's that little whining, begging, freeloader dudes... you didn't buy a ticket? Oh well, no ride on the love train for you." Life is tough if you are a freeloader... so suck it up and deal with it or join the program!

:)

She has created a mini-phenomenon that has gained attention. Guys are actually trying to see if they will be the one to get her to do something. Not a bad hustle. But I don't know why they tip large amounts. It's not my money, so whatever.. I remember reading that she (or her mods) will quickly ban people who call her out on the hustle. If I was not so lazy, I would do the following..

Create like 12 chaturbate accounts using a few different devices / IP's. Go into her room with each account and type in all caps, "WILL TIP WHEN I FEEL GOOD ENOUGH" and maybe put some sigh or shrug emote next to my text. I would repeat the message every 15 minutes until she banned that account. Then on to the next account and repeat. Why? Just for my own amusement.

Then I would go and find another model that actually wants to interact with the room, and never worry about the "still" model again.

Why do people care so much about what others do with their tokens?

Are you one of those guys who gets mad when a model receives a “just because” tip from a regular (to show that he appreciates her), that she doesn’t have to flash for? Lol. Oh, I love tips like that which disappoint the freeloaders.

She has created a mini-phenomenon that has gained attention. Guys are actually trying to see if they will be the one to get her to do something. Not a bad hustle. But I don't know why they tip large amounts. It's not my money, so whatever.. I remember reading that she (or her mods) will quickly ban people who call her out on the hustle. If I was not so lazy, I would do the following..

Create like 12 chaturbate accounts using a few different devices / IP's. Go into her room with each account and type in all caps, "WILL TIP WHEN I FEEL GOOD ENOUGH" and maybe put some sigh or shrug emote next to my text. I would repeat the message every 15 minutes until she banned that account. Then on to the next account and repeat. Why? Just for my own amusement.

Then I would go and find another model that actually wants to interact with the room, and never worry about the "still" model again.

Don't do that. That's pathetic.

I don’t see the problem? People tip when they see something they enjoy so maybe people enjoy her show...maybe they see it as a challenge? I tip my favorite model all the time #notforgoal. I enjoy seeing her naked alls much as any of the other guys but I just like to show my support and other people can tip for the show. I went into a models room once and I was really impressed with how friendly and polite she was with everyone, she made the comment that she would give a free Skype show to anyone that bought her a hitachi. I bought it for her and declined the show. I simply admired they way she ran her show. Every user tips for different reasons and that doesn’t always mean expecting something in return.

Are you one of those guys who gets mad when a model receives a “just because” tip from a regular (to show that he appreciates her), that she doesn’t have to flash for? Lol. Oh, I love tips like that which disappoint the freeloaders.

Same types that are like "Wow you sexy girl! Oh you gonna ignore me cause I didn't tip?" or beg a model to stay or wonder why the girl leaves when she ain't getting tips, yet can't seem to figure out how it all works lol.

Most times I just go private cause I like my one on one time, whether it's just bullshitting or show or both. That stuff kills even my mood.

To tie this into the OP, was a model I liked. She's sexy, cool, etc I wanted a show. But her rules was she only does them in true privates for regulars. I prefer to just spend my tokens on privates, so there was no way I'm going to just hang around for months on end tipping for public shows (spending my tokens how I don't like)..or however long she deemed me as a regular to finally get her one on one. So that was that. Nothing personal, just rules are rules.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EmmaStoner
Once I tipped a model cuz she reminded me of an elementary school friend from a million years ago and I was all nostalgic and sad and really hope she is as rad now as that one time we made Danny eat corn/milk/ketchup for a dollar but we lost touch and I’ll never know.

People can tip for whatever they want, whenever they want. And unless they’ve hacked your shit and are using your tokens, it doesn’t hurt you so why complain?

tumblr_lrhdq5cdtf1r0vwzho1_500.gif

But i just don't understand why exactly people are tipping her. Can anybody of the Users explain this? I would like to understand why you would tip a model like this.
Well in her case, I would bet the fact that she looks so young factors into it. I watched about 5 minutes of her when she was brought up in the other thread, and frankly I was glad that she was just sitting there watching Nikelodeon (fully dressed). Even that made me uncomfortable.

Thanks to all the people who actually answered the question that i asked, even though more feedback from other users is still very welcome :)

@WickedTouch, @a_haze420, and everybody who is wondering why i asked about it:
I think "Market research" is the matching term here.

@Songbird_Shelly, @Shhhamrock, @Tma4002, @cheekicharlie33 and others who assume i have a problem with, or complain about it:
I don't have any problem with it, and never did. I even wrote in my first post that i think she is doing everything right and that i just want to understand it.
But i understand that many of you are not native english speakers, neither am i, so maybe it was a misunderstanding.

tumblr_lrhdq5cdtf1r0vwzho1_500.gif

Well in her case, I would bet the fact that she looks so young factors into it. I watched about 5 minutes of her when she was brought up in the other thread, and frankly I was glad that she was just sitting there watching Nikelodeon (fully dressed). Even that made me uncomfortable.

She made me want to feed her snacks and braid her hair lol.

She made me want to feed her snacks and braid her hair lol.
She is a doll, there is no denying that. I would love to take her to the park and push her on the swings some afternoon. But on an adult site, I prefer a look that is a little more postpubescent...

She is a doll, there is no denying that. I would love to take her to the park and push her on the swings some afternoon. But on an adult site, I prefer a look that is a little more postpubescent...

Hahaha same. I'm pretty sure she's intentionally going for that look though. She knows what she's doing. I wouldn't be surprised if she looks a lot older normally.

@JinxCamshow STOP reporting replies you don't like as spam. Writing this here in addition to replying to all of your reports with such so you see it this time hopefully.

STOP reporting replies you don't like as spam. Writing this here in addition to replying to all of your reports with such so you see it this time hopefully.
Sorry, i did indeed not see the reply. But i would never have expected that disrespectful behavior would be tolerated here.

Sorry, i did indeed not see the reply. But i would never have expected that disrespectful behavior would be tolerated here.
Some may see it as bad forum etiquette to have not at least searched for the model's name here before posting a new thread about entirely the same thing that was already discussed at length.

(My point being that it isn't necessarily disrespectful, it's sort of expected to get a few joke/trolly posts when you do such a thing. Welcome to the Internet :) )

Some may see it as bad forum etiquette to have not at least searched for the model's name here before posting a new thread about entirely the same thing that was already discussed at length.

(My point being that it isn't necessarily disrespectful, it's sort of expected to get a few joke/trolly posts when you do such a thing. Welcome to the Internet :) )

I did see the other thread, and i also saw how it got derailed by trolls / spam quite soon, but that's not really a surprise when somebody starts a thread calling a model a "scammer".
So i decided it's better to start a new thread if i expect to get some normal replies to my question, which was hardly covered in the other thread. I tried to stay as unemotional and neutral as possible so it wouldn't derail. It would be nice if you would try to support my efforts to have a factual discussion about a topic which is maybe emotional for some users, by not allowing spam posts.

• Funny!
Reactions: Emberblaze
Status
Not open for further replies.