AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asking for help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 20, 2024
How can i use this type of Tip Menu- 4Sci in Chaturbate? This theme

Attachments

• IMG_6860.png
    IMG_6860.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Are you looking to make your tip items clickable? If so you will have to enter the shortcode for each tip item, like this:

[cb:tip amount=50 message="Tip if you enjoyed!"]

Or you can find another tipmenu, some of the tipmenu in the v2app section have the option to make the tip items clickable automatically.

Can't even get to the thread fast enough to answer the question as an actual model.

Anyway, if you see an app that you like in a room, simply refresh the room and all of the apps they are using are listed as links right below the "don't do anything stupid to break the rules on CB message."

Broadcaster c1 is running these apps: Wildcard Username Blocker, Simple tip goal, The Menu, Anti-Spam

Thankyou everyone 🫶🏻 i didnt get the answer that i want but i appreciate the efforts of answering ☺️
Not sure how "refresh the room you were in with that app running and snag the link to the app" doesn't answer your question, but okay.

Links for tipping apps I use are a combination of 2 - depending on how many tip menu options you have you can try one or the other.
I offer quiet a few options for the variety of users I get therefore I was lucky enough to find 2 v2 apps that have worked for me, each with 40-50 tip menu input options:

#1 - click and tip

#2 - click*to*tip

Note* If you are out of v2 slots, before removing your existing tip menu, be sure to copy your tip menu options for reference and in case something isn't working for you as you'd hoped. Also a good opportunity to review and refresh your existing tip menu prior to launching your new link tip menu!