AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ATTENTION: Scammer Watch List (Bump)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2021
Figured I would start this thread so Models can get a list of known scammers on MFC that way they are not wasting their time or losing money by dealing with them.

Feel free to add names to this thread, that way other models can learn from it and they don't get taken advantage of by these individuals. Below I will list out the various scams you will come across by these people.

Known Scams:

Members will try and get you to give them a skype show in return for a different form of payment other then Tokens.

Alternate Forms of Payment:

Gift Cards - Can be refunded before you get to use them or the member will spend the gift card as soon as they get the show so it will have a zero balance after it initially said it did. Payment Services - Members can get a full refund of their payment by reporting it was used for sex work IE MFC models lose their money

"Helpers":

Many members (Mostly Premiums) will offer help to prey on newer models in a quid pro quo situation. For instance, a member might say I will help you setup your page and be your room helper. This will come with you being their friend spending extra attention on them. Some even demand all your attention if they are helping you out. They will expect you to give them things for free because they are coaching you to make more money. There are even some that will tip you a minor amount of tokens 5 - 10 token tips to "show" you that they are real without ever really tipping for the amount of attention you are giving them. Some might even ask for alternate forms of communication, for example your Snapchat or Skype for free.

Room Controllers:

These are the WORST! These are like the helpers above except they try and take over your room set your prices. Direct you on what to do and what not. They will yell at the members in your room which destroys the vibe and people will leave. They will also ask to become room helpers and they will ban other members that they do not like or know their scam or who ever they want without you knowing. They are the absolute worst to have in your room, the last thing you want hosting while hosting a party is a guest that is yelling at everyone. That will clear your room fast.

Fake Tippers:

Basic members (Thin Blue Font) Guests (Small Black Font) Will type in a tipped token amount with your name. that doesn't give you tokens. Real tokens come with an indicator whether it be a yellow highlight on the tip or an audible sound to let you know its a tip.

I hope this helps, a lot of people do try to be nice and offer up help. Some are just great people and they are helpful. Those are usually the ones that don't expect anything in return and will help you get to your goals.

In order to post in this thread, people with complaints will need to show screenshots of the scam happening.

Upvote 1
Room Controllers:

These are the WORST! These are like the helpers above except they try and take over your room set your prices. Direct you on what to do and what not. They will yell at the members in your room which destroys the vibe and people will leave. They will also ask to become room helpers and they will ban other members that they do not like or know their scam or who ever they want without you knowing. They are the absolute worst to have in your room, the last thing you want hosting while hosting a party is a guest that is yelling at everyone. That will clear your room fast.
I agree with what you're saying, but where is the 'scam' part of this? It sounds like kinda more more like someone who was modded incorrectly and is on their way to being de-modded / banhammered (or silenced). Whenever I've seen situations like this before, the model says the equivalent of 'bruh chill' once, and then if it continues, the person gets sent on a one way train to Bansville.

Real tokens come with an indicator whether it be a yellow highlight on the tip or an audible sound to let you know its a tip.
I've heard several times in the past that on CB, there have been cases of people posting pictures of the highlighted "tipping X amount of tokens" to try and trick the model. I'd personally be pretty weary of just a yellow highlight on tipping text alone. An audible sound is a better indicator.

As far as screen shots, best I could do was a low quality google search. Hopefully that works lol
CgcSGDiVIAE1y-q.jpg

EDIT IN POST: I just saw this was on a specifically MFC thread. My bad for referencing CB. However, I believe I've heard highlight token tip scamming happening on MFC as well.

Upvote 0
View attachment 86759

EDIT IN POST: I just saw this was on a specifically MFC thread. My bad for referencing CB. However, I believe I've heard highlight token tip scamming happening on MFC as well.

"Player 2 has joined your game"

1_true_studd has entered the chat.
[ from the far dark corner of the town public library using a computer during his 30 minute allocated time slot. ]

> cute bow bb

> take off nude

>show bang me pus yor hard bb

> nude plz me pus bb

bruh. you gonna try and deny the fact that's actually you, mr panda, and to top if off i think you have always longed for a reason to post this very image and a chance to strut ya stuff! ;)

idek, really, idek... i guess i am procrastinating actual work, the..... actual productive things... but you know what they say about idle hands :shy: ...... :)

but, yeah, my mind went there. so... uhhh... see ya... maybe ...around? :lurking: Haven't eaten all day but this vodka is not bad.

Upvote 0

"Player 2 has joined your game"

1_true_studd has entered the chat.
[ from the far dark corner of the town public library using a computer during his 30 minute allocated time slot. ]

> cute bow bb

> take off nude

>show bang me pus yor hard bb

> nude plz me pus bb

bruh. you gonna try and deny the fact that's actually you, mr panda, and to top if off i think you have always longed for a reason to post this very image and a chance to strut ya stuff! ;)

idek, really, idek... i guess i am procrastinating actual work, the..... actual productive things... but you know what they say about idle hands :shy: ...... :)

but, yeah, my mind went there. so... uhhh... see ya... maybe ...around? :lurking: Haven't eaten all day but this vodka is not bad.
Woah bruh, exposing me like that. How'd you know I have a condition where I need to put bb and make tipless demands to avoid spontaneous combustion?
gifntext-gif (1).gif

• Wat?!
Reactions: lotacy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.