AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

..Aunt flo:(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocsCompanion

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 25, 2014
USA
profiles.myfreecams.com
Serious question, lol.
Only a week in, and I started my time of the month, actually in the middle of a show last night! Is there any way to still work this week? This is terrible!

DocsCompanion said:
Serious question, lol.
Only a week in, and I started my time of the month, actually in the middle of a show last night! Is there any way to still work this week? This is terrible!
Of course. There's flashes for the top half only, dances, games, raffles. Flash video sales if you have some already made.
Got a white board? Paper will do if not. Do Hangman at 10 tokens a letter, 40 to guess answer. Jenga.
Card games.
Basically there's tons of stuff that can be done that doesn't involve masturbation or even getting undressed at all. There's a lot of ideas in threads in the main section already, but if you get models access i'm betting there's more there too.

Search button is your friend. Also hang out in other models rooms and see all the different stuff being done on a daily basis now for ideas you might like to incorporate.

JerryBoBerry said:
Search button is your friend.
...But mostly in Models Only, obviously. There's tons of advice on camming while on your period. I'm not sure why some girls seem to think they can't cam during that time, it's not like camming only consists of cumshows with penetration o_O

DocsCompanion said:
Serious question, lol.

This is a thread that you can look at. Link

Reactions: DocsCompanion
This might be a little too much information, I hope this is models only lol
But anyway, when I'm on my period I use Softcup google it!
Theres also reusable options if you arent easily grossed out like diva cup and moon cup. I think you have to clean them in your dishwasher lol so I've heard but I Just use softcups, theyre hard to get used to but It works!

Kinsey__Shane said:

It's not. If you look up above the name of the thread when you're replying, you can see which part of the forum you're posting in; if it's in Models Only, that's where it will say! Screenshot attached for illustration, in case anyone else doesn't know how to tell. :thumbleft:

Attachments

• subforumillustration.png
    subforumillustration.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 497
GemmaMoore said:
Kinsey__Shane said:

It's not. If you look up above the name of the thread when you're replying, you can see which part of the forum you're posting in; if it's in Models Only, that's where it will say! Screenshot attached for illustration, in case anyone else doesn't know how to tell. :thumbleft:

You. You're good, you. Was just about to post the exact same thing until alerted that you beat me to it.

Cut tampon string + hitachi :thumbleft:

I created this thread for girls who want to switch to non-penetration but I think it could be helpful for models on their period, as well. You'll have to get verified to read it, though.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... on#p471156

Kinsey__Shane said:
But anyway, when I'm on my period I use Softcup google it!
Theres also reusable options if you arent easily grossed out like diva cup and moon cup. I think you have to clean them in your dishwasher lol so I've heard but I Just use softcups, theyre hard to get used to but It works!

I'm always amused at 'how tame' people think the public section needs to be. There was a model on mfc who bought a moon cup and demonstrated the insertion live on cam. Well, truth be told it was more of an attempt at it.

By comparison chatting about it here is the tame stuff.

Jerry, it's not that we think the public section has to be "tame." It's just that we have learned through many years of dealing with men, that guys are often extremely childish when it comes to a woman's bodily functions. Why do you think in most movies/books/real life, anytime someone says something about a period, all the men freak out and say things like "EWWWWW! GROSS! YUCK! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!"

It's the same with farts, poops, armpit smell, etc. Why should guys be allowed to have burp contests or crop dust their fart in public to be met with roaring laughter, but if a woman tries to discreetly fart or burp, she is the grossest person in the world? Fuck that. Women have [almost] all the same bodily functions as men. But we have to hide it from them because it's socially acceptable for men to be immature about it.

tampon works or sponges

Reactions: Nordling
Sponge! and keep on trucking!
(okay but please make sure it is a natural sea sponge and not like, an old kitchen sponge.)
Also, sponges are actually animals (dead ones when they get to you) so that might not be okay for vegetarians. It's actually really effing weird now that I think about it. Putting a dead animal in my vag.

:? :? :shock:

Edit: yes I am aware this isn't models only. :lol:

caireen said:
(okay but please make sure it is a natural sea sponge and not like, an old kitchen sponge.)
Also, sponges are actually animals (dead ones when they get to you) so that might not be okay for vegetarians. It's actually really effing weird now that I think about it. Putting a dead animal in my vag.

Roman times they use to shove a stick in them and wipe their ass with them. At the public toilets it was courteous to swish them in water to clean them off for the next person though.
So when it comes to sea sponges, they have a long history of effing weird things happening involving them. :lol:

Edit:
Now if you want to talk truly weird you need to go to Egyptians. They discovered a mixture of fermented milk and crocodile dung mixed into a sponge like patty was a good form of contraceptive when inserted vaginally. Whoever first discovered this I imagine was a really interesting person.

JerryBoBerry said:
caireen said:

Roman times they use to shove a stick in them and wipe their ass with them. At the public toilets it was courteous to swish them in water to clean them off for the next person though.
So when it comes to sea sponges, they have a long history of effing weird things happening involving them. :lol:

Edit:
Now if you want to talk truly weird you need to go to Egyptians. They discovered a mixture of fermented milk and crocodile dung mixed into a sponge like patty was a good form of contraceptive when inserted vaginally. Whoever first discovered this I imagine was a really interesting person.

When I did Outward Bound when I was 17 we didn't take any toilet paper on our trip (a 7 day backpacking trip). The group leaders told us to use leaves or a smooth stick or rock.. :shock:
(We were also told to only bring two pairs of underwear for the trip. Needless to say I threw those out afterwards..)

caireen said:
JerryBoBerry said:
caireen said:

Edit:

When I did Outward Bound when I was 17 we didn't take any toilet paper on our trip (a 7 day backpacking trip). The group leaders told us to use leaves or a smooth stick or rock.. :shock:
(We were also told to only bring two pairs of underwear for the trip. Needless to say I threw those out afterwards..)

Two pairs of underwear for a seven-day trip? Unless they give you time to wash them, that's really bad for vag health.

JerryBoBerry said:
caireen said:

If you think about it, taking a piece of tissue into your own hand and wiping your ass doesn't seem that much less primal, does it? :?
Especially considering that it's been 2000 years and we now carry the world's knowledge in our pocket and know that the world is round etc. etc.

PlayboyMegan said:

I created this thread for girls who want to switch to non-penetration but I think it could be helpful for models on their period, as well. You'll have to get verified to read it, though.

Omg I really wouldn't recommend cutting the string of a tampon off that just sounds like a really bad Idea!
my friend once got a tampon stuck all the way up inside of her and it HAD a string on it and none of us could get it out she had to go to the hospital and they used forceps and not to mention the embarrassing dr visit....

Reactions: Nordling
Kinsey__Shane said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Omg I really wouldn't recommend cutting the string of a tampon off that just sounds like a really bad Idea!
my friend once got a tampon stuck all the way up inside of her and it HAD a string on it and none of us could get it out she had to go to the hospital and they used forceps and not to mention the embarrassing dr visit....
Once upon a time, I got sick, and got it in my head that I definitely had a tampon stuck in there...

So I went to the doctor...

And they sent me to Planned Parenthood because I didn't have insurance.

And then Planned Parenthood told me I made too much money...

Anyway, eventually some pour sap looked in there and told me I was good.

Do you know HOW many times I had to tell someone "I think there's a tampon in my vagina" before someone confirmed that I didn't?

VeronicaChaos said:
Kinsey__Shane said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Once upon a time, I got sick, and got it in my head that I definitely had a tampon stuck in there...

So I went to the doctor...

And they sent me to Planned Parenthood because I didn't have insurance.

And then Planned Parenthood told me I made too much money...

Anyway, eventually some pour sap looked in there and told me I was good.

Do you know HOW many times I had to tell someone "I think there's a tampon in my vagina" before someone confirmed that I didn't?
Yeah but it is possible my friend actually had the dr's take it out
I just thought it would suck for someone to try it and have a bad experience, since there are more practical and safer options that cutting off the tampon string cuz its there for a reason lol

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
So many members want to know what it's like in the models only section...

Well here ya go buckos! :lol:
Glamorous, ain't it?

JoleneBrody said:
So many members want to know what it's like in the models only section...

Well here ya go buckos! :lol:
Glamorous, ain't it?

I didn't mean to spill the beans. ;) ahaha!
I've got model verification now so I can post interesting things where they belong. Lol

Kinsey__Shane said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I use sea sponges, which don't have strings. Sometimes I pound it a little too far back in there and can't reach it. I just relax, take a poop, see if the pushing from pooping helped move it, and do some kegels while I reach if it's still being a problem.

Honestly, I find it interesting when people find a doctor visit to remove a tampon or butt plug that got stuck to be "embarrassing". At least it's something that goes there, right? The ER doctors see far weirder things every day, someone who got something stuck in an orifice that it's intended for is no big deal.

Not to be to graphic...

But I feel a lot of girls underestimate what can be done with a simple deep squat and 2 fingers. Don't be so scared of retrieving objects from your vagina.

Except ping ping balls. Don't fuck with those.

AmberCutie said:
Not to be to graphic...

But I feel a lot of girls underestimate what can be done with a simple deep squat and 2 fingers. Don't be so scared of retrieving objects from your vagina.

Yeah, it's really not that bad. I have abnormally short fingers that barely make it to my g-spot, and I can still get something out of there. Sometimes I just have to kegel a bit to help myself out, but I can do it.

AmberCutie said:
Not to be to graphic...

Also a spoon. There's a model on the forum who had a small toy get stuck. The 'spoon incident' is still giggled about a couple years later. (or has it been a few now?)

JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:
Not to be to graphic...

Also a spoon. There's a model on the forum who had a small toy get stuck. The 'spoon incident' is still giggled about a couple years later. (or has it been a few now?)
reserve that for emergencies only... >.> ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.