AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Aussie payment for niteflirt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
After a few years out of the industry all I can say is OMG I am so happy to be back. Working a 9 - 5 was actually so boring and repetitive!
But I'll stick to my question haha.
This time around I want to mainly focus on niteflirt. I'm needing to be more active on ACF so I can gain access to the models only section. I remember when I used to be in it and the knowledge was incredible and I know that is where my answer is probably hiding lol.
I'm needing a payment method other than cheques for Australia. If I have to have use cheques I will but with the fees and monthly pay-out it's a bit of a drag.
What is everyone on niteflirt in Australia using to access their payments?

I'd also like to know if there's an alternative but as far as I know if you don't have an account in the US you just can't work there. I often forget about this and say to myself "wait a minute, why don't I try niteflirt?" and I go and try and remember why lol.

Risky option is to open an account on wise and get a US account there. They do not like sex work, but some people have had success getting paid from sex work businesses via wise and their support told those people that it was okay as long as it wasn't individuals sending money to other individuals for sex services. I personally wouldn't use my wise account for it unless I had no other option and I would also verify with support, in writing, that it was indeed okay. Even then, I would still transfer the money out asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.