AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome August 2018! 9 years!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's that time again! I think I hinted earlier in the year (likely after the exhaustion of Mega'ish March set in) that I probably wouldn't be doing anything big for August. And I'll stand by that, this isn't as BIG as some AwesomeAugusts. (I mean, remember that one that I never took a day off and finished #28? And last year in top 40? It isn't going to be THAT mega.)

Top 200 is the end goal, obviously better if possible. There's some weird scheduling stuff the week of the 13th-20th so we'll have to work around that. :)

9 year cammiversary.png

Schedule:

mondays - 7pm
tuesdays - 7pm
wednesdays - off
thursdays - 3pm
fridays - 7pm
saturdays - tba
*wednesday the 1st for kickoff - approx. 4-9pm
*monday the 13th - off
*cammiversary tuesday the 28th 5-10pm

Special stuff:

DailyHT.png
OfflineHT.png
^^Note the differences between online and offline HTs! Online ones may be beat by other tippers, so it starts at a lower amount, but rewards double raffle tix for the winner. Offline-day HTs are guaranteed the prizes listed, no competition, just a single raffle. :) Make sure to check my Snapchat or Twitter to verify if I am online or offline for that day!

Copy of 2018 Jersey Raffle.png
^^Does not begin until the 6th...

Cummathon group show!.png

Other special shows I have planned, dates TBA:

Anal group show, Butt plug Hitachi show, Chocolate shower show, Boob painting and canvas raffle, oily/lotiony boobies and ass shows, ice shows, dancy Fridays, and occasional AmBearCat appearances!

The wall and club!

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.22.53 PM.png

You'll get details of how to get on my wall and into the club tomorrow! But please note the adorable "9 Cootie". There is a mailed prize including a small swag item to be won by being in the club. Limited edition, this year only! :)

Video releases:

Prices TBA so silly folks don't go trying to buy them before August actually begins. (It happens!) I'll be uploading all the following vids to Share in the morning when the month is officially underway. :)

videos teaser.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.38.27 PM.png

I'll still have my usual clubs and items available (OH and don't forget, March HT club members get all the new videos free... whee!)

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.48.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 2.49.52 PM.png

I'm looking forward to a special month with everyone who makes my world keep goin' round. I'll be sure to communicate with everyone if I need extra time or adjustments to the month/schedule based on my health stuff, as obviously that has to be my priority. But I will say this: if miracles happen and we're doing MUCH better in Miss MFC Rank than I hoped for, I may be willing to do something special on the last day of the month.

Thanks in advance to anyone who swings by my room to support me with smiles and fun chat and interaction, and huge hugs to everyone who plans to buy all my fantastic new content!

Last edited:
Was “Pour Some Sugar On Me” the classic song we came up with a few weeks back? For some reason “Hotel California” sticks in my mind, but that is probably because Amber challenged my assertion that it is the least sexy song there is.

Either which way I am really excited for August now!

Reactions: Useful-Title
Just a bit of an update and reminder that my cammiversary is tomorrow night! However on that:

Schedule:

*cammiversary tuesday the 28th 5-10pm
Seeing as how I've been feeling not great lately*, there's no way I can commit to a 5 hour hangout. I'll still be on in the evening, but I'll have to tweet/snap about the times when I know how I'm feeling tomorrow.
*and on that note too:
Other special shows I have planned, dates TBA:

Anal group show, Butt plug Hitachi show, Chocolate shower show, Boob painting and canvas raffle, oily/lotiony boobies and ass shows, ice shows, dancy Fridays, and occasional AmBearCat appearances!
With this pain I've been having it's basically a given that I'm not going to be doing anymore penetration shows this month. I feel incredibly bad for having not done nearly any of the special stuff I mentioned above, but I hope people have enjoyed my less hardcore and more laidback hangouts anyway.

I'm still hoping to fit the boob painting show/raffle, the chocolate shower show, and an AmBearCat dance session by the end of the week.

Just a bit of an update and reminder that my cammiversary is tomorrow night! However on that:

Seeing as how I've been feeling not great lately*, there's no way I can commit to a 5 hour hangout. I'll still be on in the evening, but I'll have to tweet/snap about the times when I know how I'm feeling tomorrow.
*and on that note too:

With this pain I've been having it's basically a given that I'm not going to be doing anymore penetration shows this month. I feel incredibly bad for having not done nearly any of the special stuff I mentioned above, but I hope people have enjoyed my less hardcore and more laidback hangouts anyway.

I'm still hoping to fit the boob painting show/raffle, the chocolate shower show, and an AmBearCat dance session by the end of the week.
Please do not feel bad for being physically unable to do all of your planned special shows. I think most (if not all of us) would rather have a hangout with you and that you get well soon.

Also, I should point out that you have done most of those shows before you started feeling unwell.

You did the butt plug and hitachi show, the oily ass show, the oily/lotion boob and ice show, and dancy Friday/Caturday shows too. You did A LOT this month! So please don’t try to over do it in this last week either.

Now with that said...who else is excited for boob painting/raffle show!?

dancy Friday/Caturday shows too
A couple songs during the naked strip after a countdown doesn't count lol.

Dancy Friday's were a mega dance party for a few sessions in the previous months. I intended to do more of them this month. Energy levels low doh. Bah!

who else is excited for boob painting/raffle show!?
I'm glad to hear someone is excite about this! It's been a while since we've done one.
/runs off to make sure she has all the supplies...

Reactions: Useful-Title
Status
Not open for further replies.