AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awkwardly Fun Christian/Harry Potter Article

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraFortune

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 21, 2013
Canada
Conservative Christian Rewrites Harry Potter So Her Kids Won’t Turn Into Witches

Article Here

She's only rewrote the first couple chapters, but there's excerpts in the article that are well worth the read...lol. I'll even leave you some of my favorites:

*“Hello, there, little one,” the man greeted amicably. “I am the Reverend Albus Dumbledore, and this is my wife, Minerva. Welcome to Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles!”

*“It will be alright,” Harry reassured manfully. “We will just need to pray really, really hard! That’s why we’re here, after all.”

*“Please, ignore this fool,” Draco drawled smugly. “Luna here thinks she can have a career even though she’s a woman; and women are stupid.”

I can't cope.

tumblr_m6tyrwrLqD1qjs7ito3_250.gif

Good story. Can't wait for the next installment.

:?

“Women are not stupid at all! Women should not have careers because women are nurturing and loving and their gifts serve them best in the home!”

To me, the whole praying to get to Hogwarts seemed like magic. Yeah, reading that is SO much better than 'Expecto Patronum!'.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.