AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bad Quality of Videos - Anyone else experiencing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So, my internet is fine, nothing has changed, but it seems over the past few days when I am watching 720p or 1080p videos on Chaturbate, it always makes the video quality very bad.
Even when I manually select 720 or 1080, it will change, but then it goes to much lower quality and says "auto".

I can download at high speeds, I can upload fine, I can watch HD videos on youtube and Amazon Prime downstairs on my TV, yet for some reason, it keeps giving me bad quality videos for CB.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Have not seen that. Other than maybe sometimes there's been a little more delay lately when first connecting before vid clears up.

Upvote 0
Hello Brett, maybe is just the connection between your side and Chaturbate servers.. you could test this out using a free and good VPN service (like Proton VPN)... connect to the vpn (you could try different locations) and test out Chaturbate... if the video quality is fine .. then you should contact your internet provider..

Upvote 0
So, my internet is fine, nothing has changed, but it seems over the past few days when I am watching 720p or 1080p videos on Chaturbate, it always makes the video quality very bad.
Even when I manually select 720 or 1080, it will change, but then it goes to much lower quality and says "auto".

I can download at high speeds, I can upload fine, I can watch HD videos on youtube and Amazon Prime downstairs on my TV, yet for some reason, it keeps giving me bad quality videos for CB.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
I've been having issues with the video streams even loading, let alone the quality issues that occur once this starts happening. I have a 100MB up, and 10MB down connection that tests fine using servers all over the country, so I don't know what's going on either.

Upvote 0
Hello Brett, maybe is just the connection between your side and Chaturbate servers.. you could test this out using a free and good VPN service (like Proton VPN)... connect to the vpn (you could try different locations) and test out Chaturbate... if the video quality is fine .. then you should contact your internet provider..

The irony is, now I am TRYING to get videos to not load, so then I can use a VPN and see, all videos are perfectly fine... for now lol. How typical!
I have SetupVPN installed so can use that when (if) it happens again. CB problems can sometimes just be so random, or so it seems.

Upvote 0
The site has been really unusual lately, sometimes no audio, sometimes video is incredibly slow to load, or only refreshes one frame maybe every 5-10 seconds. The next day, it is normal (for CB!). Following day, back to having issues. Been wondering if they are changing servers or rewriting the site code in the background.....

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.