AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BAMF of the day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neudiin

V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 14, 2011
SC

An elected member of the Imperial Irrigation District of California’s Imperial Valley is under investigation after he was caught on camera striking his stepson with a belt during a game of backyard catch.

Anthony Sanchez has not been charged with anything and reportedly is cooperating with authorities.

“What’s happening in the context of the video itself is certainly disturbing,” said Ryan Childers, Sanchez’s attorney. “We recognize that. But we need to let the Sheriff’s Office have time to fully investigate the incident so all the facts can come to light.”

The neighbor, Oscar Lopez, initially didn’t start taping because he believes in a father’s right to discipline his kid. But when “it got out of line,” he hit record.

This is not just some drunk down the street. This is a guy in leadership here. He is supposed to be representing the people of District 5… I’m happy that he’s been identified, and maybe they don’t prosecute him. Maybe he’s not found guilty, but at least it got out and somebody knows.

This made my stomach turn. Gawd! So glad to see that Oscar (videographer) stood up for that child. Nice to see someone stand up to abuse. :clap:

So sick.... :angry4:

When a child is crying to the point of choking, sobbing and unable to stand up straight is when a spanking becomes child abuse. Plain and simple, that wasn't just a spanking.

My parents spanked my siblings and I when we were growing up, but never with anything more than their hands and never hard enough to make us actually cry. I remember once my father spanked my brother hard enough to make his eyes water more than a little and he immediately stopped, apologized and had my mother check to make sure there wasn't any actual damage.

What that sad excuse for a man did was just disgusting and, in my opinion, was a form of child abuse. He obviously didn't stop and it looked like there wasn't even a reason to spank in the first place. Somebody should take a metal studded flogger to his ass and see how he feels. :angry4:

Reactions: LadyLuna
That was so sad! Oh how I wish a "tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye" were how the world worked.

you know what was most sad to me? That I didn't expect Oscar to actually do anything other than tape it. I am so glad that he did but what does that say about our society, when you've seen so many terrible things videoed but no actual action taken to stop them, that you are surprised and moved when someone takes action?

Oscar is a hero....it is the true

Status
Not open for further replies.