AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban CB without a reason please, help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2022
I deleted my old account in order to change my nickname and the policy of my work on the site, when checking documents on a new account, I came up with a different nickname and created a new account, and he got banned during the verification of documents.
-I didn't create 2 accounts at the same time
-my documents are real and I have always worked honestly

at this moment of my life, work on this site is very important for me, I am ready to pass any verification

I wrote to support, but the robot answered me that I was blocked and didn’t even explain why

@punker barbie please help me contact support and clarify the situation, I'm sure this is a mistake, it will suit me if they return my account or let me create a new one.

my username: loly_night (deleted account), lera_night (banned)

@punker barbie I also want to add that I had never violated the rules of the site before, I just deleted 2 accounts in a row and that’s probably why the system banned me, the first account was loly_night, the second was leranight, I just wanted to make lera_night.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.