AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban+password show scamming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 21, 2024
Hello @punker barbie
1 ticket - 4 days ago I made the mistake of believing a scammer thinking that it was a model that I am following, thinking she was using a second account to do shows with password (I know its retarded from myself but this guy was good at convincing me and I was very tired so I wasn't careful). After that I asked cb if it was possible to be refunded, but I have since no response from support and my account has been debited in the meantime (I contacted Epoch too for the billing but they didnt answered me either, just saying me they will transfer the inquiry to an another service and contacting cb....).
Also it was to warn cb that this model has scammer, with a green member account, around her using the same social media than her with identical fake account. I said to her that I will contact cb and she said me she will do too but i doubt she done it.

2 ticket - Yesterday I validated my identity but shortly after I was banned by cb, I sent a new ticket but still no response either. In short, no communication.

If possible I would like to have the 2 tickets numbers to contact again cb and know what is going on.

Thank you by advance.