AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned a while ago

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
So im trying this forum as it seems like a quicker respons i "AmeliaSweatee" made an account on CB for about 4-5 months ago. But after i submitted my ID, my account got banned. I tryed reaching out to support but got the answer that the ban is due to suspected serious violation of TOS. And that CB has zero tolerance for underage participation something i totally understand, but in my ID you could clearly see that im not underage and that i am of legal age for the site. Is this something someone can help me with? @punker barbie or @AmberCutie

So im trying this forum as it seems like a quicker respons i "AmeliaSweatee" made an account on CB for about 4-5 months ago. But after i submitted my ID, my account got banned. I tryed reaching out to support but got the answer that the ban is due to suspected serious violation of TOS. And that CB has zero tolerance for underage participation something i totally understand, but in my ID you could clearly see that im not underage and that i am of legal age for the site. Is this something someone can help me with? @punker barbie or @AmberCutie

Support has informed me that your account will remain banned.

Upvote 0
Support has informed me that your account will remain banned.
Hi Johnsander2309 user name im trying to fix my account i was banned and not sure why i made a new account to try a thing like the projektmelody and my account got banned. Im not sure what happen but i have no desire to even do it anymore but i would like to get my account unbanned if possible. Ive been on for little over a mouth now and got 47 like with no dislike please if you could help me out. Im truely sorry if i did something wrong. Please help me out again sorry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.