AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2019
Kenya
Hi @punker barbie my partner and I got banned on chaturbate 5days ago. Our username is love_on_fire.

We played by the rules and never went against chaturbate's TOS. I wondered if we did anything unknowingly but all efforts to get a reply from support have been fruitless. No reason was given as to why our account was banned.
I dont know if the following are the reasons we got banned but i thought i would share them with you so i can get some closure.

1. We uploaded two videos which were approved and posted on our bio.
2. We used VPN to login to our account. our internet connection was under maintenance for 24hrs. We resorted using a public Wi-Fi connection and i thought vpn would be safer under those circumstances. I wrote to support about this and they gave me a thumbs up to use the VPN.
3. A user asked us if he could send us money through other means which we ignored and ended the private conversation.
4. After a private show ended, we decided to get a quick snack and forgot to exit the away mode. We realized 10 minutes later and exited plus stopped broadcasting.

We will be greatful for your help on this issue and I hope we will get a reason for the ban and if its rectifiable it will be awesome.

Hi @punker barbie my partner and I got banned on chaturbate 5days ago. Our username is love_on_fire.

We played by the rules and never went against chaturbate's TOS. I wondered if we did anything unknowingly but all efforts to get a reply from support have been fruitless. No reason was given as to why our account was banned.
I dont know if the following are the reasons we got banned but i thought i would share them with you so i can get some closure.

1. We uploaded two videos which were approved and posted on our bio.
2. We used VPN to login to our account. our internet connection was under maintenance for 24hrs. We resorted using a public Wi-Fi connection and i thought vpn would be safer under those circumstances. I wrote to support about this and they gave me a thumbs up to use the VPN.
3. A user asked us if he could send us money through other means which we ignored and ended the private conversation.
4. After a private show ended, we decided to get a quick snack and forgot to exit the away mode. We realized 10 minutes later and exited plus stopped broadcasting.

We will be greatful for your help on this issue and I hope we will get a reason for the ban and if its rectifiable it will be awesome.

Please note support is reviewing your account and will respond to your most recent email as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I think you didn't get an alert on my previous request. I have not got a reply from support yet. Please give me directions on what to do next.

I apologize for the delay. Support states they have responded to your recent email about your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.