AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 16, 2024
Hey @punker barbie i need you assistance pliz, my chaturbate username is flow_joh and approximately four years ago, I provided my national ID for age verification. However, due to recent changes in verification rules, I updated my documents to a passport.

Upon uploading my passport, my account was unexpectedly banned on suspicion of document modification. Subsequently, I took a year to legally change my first name which is actuallysomethingi have wanted, so i found this as an opportunity, updating all associated documents, including my new passport.

I recently attempted to create a new Chaturbate account (flow_joh) which was initially approved. However, upon signing the broadcaster's agreement, the account was suspended, with the reason cited as a suspected document alteration. I assure you that all provided documents are genuine, and I have attached the necessary legal documents reflecting my name change.

I kindly request your assistance in reviewing my case and reconsidering the suspension of my account. I understand the importance of upholding the platform's rules and regulations, and I am committed to complying with all policies.
I am more than willing to provide any additional information or clarification needed to resolve this issue promptly

I have wrote to support severally and share all my legal procedural documents to obtaining my passport but nothing yet.

Hello @patsG I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23203486
Hey @punker barbie and the team, i came to this platform because support never changed their stand on my account ban, i actually came here to you @punker barbie specifically so that you can reason with me. I have all legal proof of my passport. But support still can't reinstate my ban because they feel i faked my passport. For real team. If i need to share any legal documents for your assistance I'm ready. But i just want my account. I have no where to earn and chaturbate is my only source of income. And my world is breaking apart.

Upvote 0
I'm positive and Praying so much that @punker barbie hears me out and help to review my case. Because the issue is that i faked my passport but for sure i have shared all my legal documents attaining my passport with the support but non have reviewed or commented on them.

Upvote 0