AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned and super soory

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 9, 2024
Hello, @AmberCutie

my username on CB is creeperspeeperz, ticket #NPLW3X-5LG35. I was memeing with the boys about movies in a room I frequent. I made the mistake of breaking out the old vintage meme "I'm 14 and this is deep" when discussing things that were only thought provoking on the surface. I quickly understood the implications of my words, even in jest, and the comment was quickly deleted and I apologized. About 5-10 minutes later I was summarily banned. I chalked it up to, "eh, tokens lost, new account" unaware that that was also a no-no. So I created two other accounts that were also banned the second I charged tokens onto them. I don't care about those two accounts, lesson learned, keep the tokens. I'm more than happy to use the ID verification feature on the site, even though I never intend to broadcast. I just want to prove that I'm an adult, everything on my ID matches my info on file and can even confirm with my face. Please tell me I can come back. It will never, EVER happen again.

Hello, @creeperspeeperz

I don't work for Chaturbate. This is an independent forum I run. You're looking for the random CB rep here @punker barbie to help you.

But I will add my 2 cents:

vintage meme "I'm 14 and this is deep"
4chan humor is outdated and should be discontinued, and has no place on adult streaming sites. now you know.

I was summarily banned.
So I created two other accounts that were also banned the second I charged tokens onto them.
well, yeah when you're banned from a site, YOU are banned, not just the username you previously used. DUH

we'll see if they care to accept you back once you verify, they don't have to unban you

Upvote 0
I'm well aware I need to get a new sense of humor, juvenile shitposting just kinda stuck, and I'm sorry. Thank you for the timely response. Do I need to create a separate thread raising @punker barbie ? I cant access chaturbate.com/indentity/ to upload ID because of said ban.

Upvote 0
I'm well aware I need to get a new sense of humor, juvenile shitposting just kinda stuck, and I'm sorry. Thank you for the timely response. Do I need to create a separate thread raising @punker barbie ? I cant access chaturbate.com/indentity/ to upload ID because of said ban.
nope, we tagged them

Upvote 0