AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned because i made a mistake

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2021
Streamate Username
Cutelara95
Hello, i dont know who to contact since i am preatty new on this site, i made a mistake, while i was streaming my kiddo suddenly comed in(it was sleeping with her dad, and he wasnt attent the she left) she was seen on camera for about 30 seconds,( i was frozed so i acted late and put her away, mfc did the right thing but , i wanna apologize and beg to get ny account back, i dont know who to tag maybe someone helps me, check records, wasnt nothing sexual about her, or even thinkg at, im begging you is my main source of income, i know is my fault i will be attent please gimme a chance maybe @amber can do something for me im begging

Reactions: Shiza
Hello, i dont know who to contact since i am preatty new on this site, i made a mistake, while i was streaming my kiddo suddenly comed in(it was sleeping with her dad, and he wasnt attent the she left) she was seen on camera for about 30 seconds,( i was frozed so i acted late and put her away, mfc did the right thing but , i wanna apologize and beg to get ny account back, i dont know who to tag maybe someone helps me, check records, wasnt nothing sexual about her, or even thinkg at, im begging you is my main source of income, i know is my fault i will be attent please gimme a chance maybe @amber can do something for me im begging
As stated above I don’t work for MFC but what you did is a zero tolerance issue. It’s extremely unlikely you’ll be let back on the site so I’ll suggest not bothering trying to argue with support.

Upvote 0
Same happened to me with StripChat they will never activate your old account. So please 🙏 go to StripChat or Streamate or Chaturbate or Chamate or Tango.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.