AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned because of grey users and other

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexxxycouplel

Banhammered
Feb 2, 2024
Hello, I have recently got banned my username sexxxycouplel and the reason was harassing abusive language unfairly and sadly I'm 99% of the time too friendly with people and too nice to people since I'm 23 years old who recently lost my parents and even my real life friends trying to make new true friends on the platform that I can trust i have been streaming for almost 3 months continuously waking up trying my best because I wanna make everyone happy and satisfied watching me and talking to me I want to make new stuff that people would like on the platform but unfairly grey users come and ask for moderator status and to private message me they start to insult and talk bad asking for bad things and being rude and ofcourse I get many many reports from these grey users I don't know why and there was a guy his username was like freddy_bear he joined he wasn't grey he was deep purple and said to me hey give me moderator I help you and teach you I gave him and ofcourse the next day he started to insult my girlfriend and talk bad about her and rude I got angry on him took off the moderator status and told him don't ever come to my room talking like that I've seen him come and leave so many times since that day for couple of days and I'm pretty sure he's making other accounts to report me repeatedly and spamming to report me everyday every hour coming back to the room stays a bit then leaves maybe I was rude or bad language with 1 or 2 persons but that doesn't mean to get permanent banned and even without an admin message without an warning without nothing because I know I got banned getting reported from this guy named Freddy and other grey haters I'm a person who's trying to make money and my sister has health problems she can't work I'm trying to work online on chaturbate and work in real life job 6 hours a day after being online I'm continuously asking for my account to get unbanned that's so unfair I will keep on posting forever everyday until someone has humanity and unban me I need my account Please! @punker barbie

World''s longest sentence not quoted.

Lady step away from the keyboard and take a chill pill. It sucks but go find a new site. You don't need this crap from CB

Upvote 0

Lady step away from the keyboard and take a chill pill. It sucks but go find a new site. You don't need this crap from CB
OP is obviously and rightfully freaking out because their income has been cut off. They also don't need your crap on top of CB's.

Good luck OP, in the meantime, sign up for Stripchat. and in the future do not believe users no matter the color of their username saying they can help boost/mod your camroom. they are all liars or out to sabotage you. so sorry this happened to ya.

Upvote 0

Okay, I can't stay silent anymore. Dude, are you only on this forum to kick people (specifically CB models) when they're down? You seem to be all over CB threads, posting snarky remarks at people for asking Punker Barbie for help. Sure, you often make good points (Yes, they could and should move on to a different site), but you could be less of a jerk about it. Sheesh.

I was looking at one of your other replies to a different model in a different CB thread, and your replies to other people in several other CB threads, and just shaking my head. You didn't need to go off on the girl like that. Perhaps you are the one who needs to take a chill pill, sir...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Okay, I can't stay silent anymore. Dude, are you only on this forum to kick people (specifically CB models) when they're down? You seem to be all over CB threads, posting snarky remarks at people for asking Punker Barbie for help. Sure, you often make good points (Yes, they could and should move on to a different site), but you could be less of a jerk about it. Sheesh.

I was looking at one of your other replies to a different model in a different CB thread, and your replies to other people in several other CB threads, and just shaking my head. You didn't need to go off on the girl like that. Perhaps you are the one who needs to take a chill pill, sir...
I'm too stressed because past 3 weeks I paid My sister's medicine it's just too unfair to get banned that way I've been always friendly to all the people and I have made my friends from the platform and they're all shocked why I'm banned for this reason I want the entire world see my posts until I get unbanned I have done nothing literally nothing

Upvote 0
@punker barbie can you please dont ignore my threads im waiting and wanting help and you are not even answering me not even 1% i need help im begging for help and you dont even looking at my posts what did i do to ignore me that much

Upvote 0
I have no clue if you are broadcasting on other sites, but I think it would be a good idea to start looking into them at least, if you finally get a reply from CB and a unban, it's no harm that you have been earning money on another site at least until then, and maybe you can even continue both places...

I hope everything goes your way with CB, and if not then with some other site maybe :)

Upvote 0
I wonder if blocking the grey users from interacting would be helpful. I'm sure there are apps that do that. Sorry to hear you are going through such pain with it all.

Upvote 0
I wonder if blocking the grey users from interacting would be helpful. I'm sure there are apps that do that. Sorry to hear you are going through such pain with it all.
No app needed. In the same panel I screen shot for you the other day there's a setting that allows all users to chat, only people who have tipped, only people who have tipped today and users with tokens. The last one stops greys from chatting but also let's 1 token blues chat.

Upvote 0
No app needed. In the same panel I screen shot for you the other day there's a setting that allows all users to chat, only people who have tipped, only people who have tipped today and users with tokens. The last one stops greys from chatting but also let's 1 token blues chat.
Brilliant. OP, here's the image Vixxen sent me recently.

Attachments

• c77f5e25-5108-4124-b24b-d60e2507cc2d.jpeg
    c77f5e25-5108-4124-b24b-d60e2507cc2d.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Chaturbate number 1 site in the world but treats models like a little dog on the street they dont even listen to models they dont even support models i still cant believe how a big site like that can ban models in 1 second without even listening to them or something but its okay grey users can report and ops you are banned and chaturbate for sure dont answer your emails i mean why not? i dont believe these models who scam people they let them to continue work but models who doesnt do anything and try their best as soon as they get reported chaturbate bans them sure thing

Upvote 0
@punker barbie atleast if you dont wanna help me no need to ignore me just say you dont wanna help me i'm asking respectfully for help and pleasing you for help we are all human i'm not a slave to get treated that way and get ignored wether from you or entire chaturbate its okay if you want to help me i have been asking respectfully for help i didnt insult anyone i didnt hurt anyone you dont need to ignore me just say i dont wanna help you

Upvote 0
its so nice to see you answering everybody here as soon as possible but someone like me asking for help respectfully and begging you to help that's what is humanity i guess

Upvote 0
yes they can be silenced there are ways to stop the harassing greys. of course we all would like for everyone to be able to enjoy the broadcast. unfortunately a few assholes ruin it for everyone and have to pick and choose who is allowed to comment so forth and so on

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.