AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned before hitting 1000 followers in 3 months

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 2, 2024
im 57 yr old gy male and started chaturbate back in Novof last year. My very first day i used a vibrating cock toy and was banned fast. i asked for forgiveness and they gave me another chance since i was new. feb 3rd i emiled support and asked them about said toy with pic and infon of toy. They replied saying yes i could use it last week i had toy on streaming and ablout to nut when they cut me off again stating the toy was a estem toy i lost mnoney and viewers but i didnt raise hell well tuesday this week me and my boyfriend were on and i thought he turned off th camaera and lit up my pipe and realized the camera was still on so i freake out got a notice few days after stating i was perman banned i have emailed support 8 times asking why and could i get back on. no emils from them on the account i was banned but my account i am hardly ever on i got an email today saying drug use is why. i feel like they were targeting me from day one i want my accounts back can anyone help me? I went a got another site which im not ue to being on and dont feel comfortable enough any suggestions to help me get back on ?n iver told them i wont do anything again to get into trouble pleaded with them still no response. hmmm