AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for for underage kid stuff but I didn’t know 😔 was just trying to satisfy a fan sigh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Alliekatprettyinpink
@punker barbie hi there !! I hope all is well ! I’m hoping I can get some correction or change because it was silly of me but I’m going to honestly say i didn’t know. Morally I DID NOT want to portray someone that was 14 but I’m working cb for extra income because I have a kid to take care of. I’d never condone that type of behavior but I was trying to get tipped not going to lie. My account is now banned and I’m pretty sure that’s why after looking over the terms. I’d absolutely never doing it again because it was for sure some creepy shit but I really do need to work and I’m fairly new to the site as well. Can you please please please help me out 😔. Thank you so much.

Solution
It always pops up I just hit agree because I’m like I’m not doing anything crazy on here. The person I did the private with was talkin all this shit about his 14yr old niece. I was just trying to get tipped Smfh. I’m really hoping they can give me another chance.
You should have immediately ended the private. There are certain rules that are zero tolerance. No one forced you to stay in the private and engage in that with what sounds like a legit peadophile who could possibly be victimizing his own niece. Just so you could get tipped?

Think about that for a while. Seriously.

You will not be getting your account back CB bans permanently for far smaller infractions.
finally a sensible comment. Of course I've already signed up on other sites.. that's not the point. here we discuss the problems, and it doesn't make sense that you only know how to answer it's fine with you, next time you learn etc. etc. everyone can make mistakes .... having said that, I think cb now has so many broadcasters that it no longer has a problem banning at the slightest mistake. if there were fewer people it would be different perhaps
Not reading the TOS isnt a mistake, its a choice.
Even without reading the TOS it should be common sense that anything involving minors on an adult site would not be allowed.

It is not a "slight mistake", these are choices you actively made.

you don't even know my case. a user who pretended to be a woman I don't know if it's true or not had written to me that his underage daughter was watching me with her. god damn. and i said ok. without thinking know the rules. holy shit it's possible that for something like this you have to be banned. it had to be primarily a woman's responsibility, and then what ridiculous stuff and this too, since there will be a lot of minors watching the cams.
In this situation it is your responsibility to report that member to the site and ban them from your room.

Upvote 0
slightest mistake
It's not the slightest mistake. It's one of the most important rules not to break, that's why there is zero tolerance. The reason you keep getting the same answer is because it's the only answer, it's not something that is open to interpretation or opinion.
i said ok.
And wow the more you explain, the more it becomes clear that this was not a mistake. You chose to take part in this. It wasn't just something a member said. Regardless of any site's rules, you should know even without reading this is ethically wrong.

Upvote 0
It's not the slightest mistake. It's one of the most important rules not to break, that's why there is zero tolerance. The reason you keep getting the same answer is because it's the only answer, it's not something that is open to interpretation or opinion.

And wow the more you explain, the more it becomes clear that this was not a mistake. You chose to take part in this. It wasn't just something a member said. Regardless of any site's rules, you should know even without reading this is ethically wrong.
but if a user writes me that he is watching me with his daughter what would I have taken part in?? so a user write this to you. and you get banned awesome

Upvote 0
Not reading the TOS isnt a mistake, its a choice.
Even without reading the TOS it should be common sense that anything involving minors on an adult site would not be allowed.

It is not a "slight mistake", these are choices you actively made.

In this situation it is your responsibility to report that member to the site and ban them from your room.

haha yes but if I didn't know the rules out of ignorance how could I report? Of course if it happened again I would because I learned my lesson. but you can't go away anymore. there is no remedy. banned forever yuhuuuu

Upvote 0
but if a user writes me that he is watching me with his daughter what would I have taken part in?? so a user write this to you. and you get banned awesome
You said "okay." You acknowledged and allowed it to continue. When you should have ended their show, banned them, and reported them. Like any responsible adult would.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
You said "okay." You acknowledged and allowed it to continue. When you should have ended their show, banned them, and reported them. Like any responsible adult would.
yes you still do the moral. I told you I didn't know jesus madonna. it is obvious that then this person reported everything and got me banned I was screwed well for my ignorance topppppp.

Upvote 0
Right, you didn't know how to behave like a mature adult so you don't get to work on the adult site anymore. Oh well. Do better.

Upvote 0
Right, you didn't know how to behave like a mature adult so you don't get to work on the adult site anymore. Oh well. Do better.
very kind as always. but like even before getting banned after being cheated I could at least get a warning like look if you do it again you get banned be more careful. but not. banned directly. don't worry I'll still work on other sites.. of course I'm very sorry because I grew up with cb and for me it remains my cam site otherwise I wouldn't have so many discussions ... you think I'm a horrible person okay I respect your idea Luckily I have many fans who tell me I'm a good guy. so everyone can think of it as they see fit.

Upvote 0
haha yes but if I didn't know the rules out of ignorance how could I report? Of course if it happened again I would because I learned my lesson. but you can't go away anymore. there is no remedy. banned forever yuhuuuu
Because its common sense. Obviously you havnt learned your lesson because you still dont seem to understand what you did was wrong

Ignorance is not an excuse when you can look the rules up at anytime

Upvote 0
Because its common sense. Obviously you havnt learned your lesson because you still dont seem to understand what you did was wrong

Ignorance is not an excuse when you can look the rules up at anytime
don't worry, i understand. as understood by all users who have been banned. depression .. and no way to fix it. but what do you know

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
anyway good to see that you are all united against me.. you have given me incredible strength. if one day I get unbanned I'll laugh in your face. and if it doesn't happen, it doesn't change shit for me because I will always be a better person than you. ban me here too I couldn't care less FUARKKKKKKKKKKK

Upvote 0
Even after all of the helpful explanations and clarifications from people here (who HAVE a brain, I will add) and you are still too dumb to understand it all (or want to). i am glad you are banned and you should never be unbanned.
One thing I will say, CB is very good for this kind of banning, I reported a model doing this both to CB and SC and both sites banned her and the user immediately - to this day the model is still banned on CB.

Upvote 0
Even after all of the helpful explanations and clarifications from people here (who HAVE a brain, I will add) and you are still too dumb to understand it all (or want to). i am glad you are banned and you should never be unbanned.
One thing I will say, CB is very good for this kind of banning, I reported a model doing this both to CB and SC and both sites banned her and the user immediately - to this day the model is still banned on CB.
Ahahah yes you are another shit that enjoy make people banned .

Upvote 0
finally a sensible comment. Of course I've already signed up on other sites.. that's not the point. here we discuss the problems, and it doesn't make sense that you only know how to answer it's fine with you, next time you learn etc. etc. everyone can make mistakes .... having said that, I think cb now has so many broadcasters that it no longer has a problem banning at the slightest mistake. if there were fewer people it would be different perhaps
if you already signed up to other sites, then focus on them instead. the tenish years chaturbate has been around they have always been quicker to ban in comparison to their competitors. this is nothing new.

again you didnt make a mistake, you made a choice not to read the rules and as result are experiencing the consequences of your actions.

how old are you btw?

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
but in fact it's perfectly fine I accept the punishment of being banned forever. after today i was sad depressed. but then now I've realized that talking to people like you who only know how to give against instead of helping well all this has given me absurd strength. I will earn on other sites. and if I get unbanned I'll throw a big party in their face. and I will do it even if the phenomena here that are never wrong will be banned one day.
if you already signed up to other sites, then focus on them instead. the tenish years chaturbate has been around they have always been quicker to ban in comparison to their competitors. this is nothing new.

again you didnt make a mistake, you made a choice not to read the rules and as result are experiencing the consequences of your actions.

how old are you btw?

Upvote 0
Yesss escuse me teacher for mi vida loca

Curious, why do you use “teacher” as a sarcastic insult?

Are you saying the longtime, successful models here aren’t actually knowledgeable? Say what you mean.

If multiple current and former cam models with years of experience are not suitable “teachers” on this topic, in your mind, who is?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Curious, why do you use “teacher” as a sarcastic insult?

Are you saying the longtime, successful models here aren’t actually knowledgeable? Say what you mean.

If multiple current and former cam models with years of experience are not suitable “teachers” on this topic, in your mind, who is?
I have nothing against teachers God forbid. but at school. not here. here you are all teachers of life instead of helping and understanding people. what are you doing here? if you can only laugh. or answer yes it's right that you're banned and other crap like that. I repeat, no problem. you have given me an absurd strength. I realized once again that it's not the world that sucks it's people who think only of themselves without helping others. I'm a killer come on.

Upvote 0
if king marty instead of spending his time putting likes to fight against me would use that time to start a diet maybe it would be better for him ;)

Upvote 0
I have nothing against teachers God forbid. but at school. not here. here you are all teachers of life instead of helping and understanding people. what are you doing here? if you can only laugh. or answer yes it's right that you're banned and other crap like that. I repeat, no problem. you have given me an absurd strength. I realized once again that it's not the world that sucks it's people who think only of themselves without helping others. I'm a killer come on.

Oh dear lord. Maybe you NEED a teacher because you clearly haven't read and/or understood a word everyone has said, and instead, you're throwing yourself a pity party for one. Grow up and take responsibility. They have all told you and been helpful as to why you're banned. Learn from your stupidity - READ RULES, stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on!

Upvote 0
The ignorance being repeated over and over is exhausting. Be gone.
if king marty instead of spending his time putting likes to fight against me would use that time to start a diet maybe it would be better for him ;)

You're incredibly rude and obtuse, I am not shocked you got banned, or for any future bans you get on other sites with your attitude.

Upvote 0
I realized once again that it's not the world that sucks it's people who think only of themselves without helping others.

The people here advised you to read the terms of service in order to avoid breaking a rule. They didn’t say that for their own benefit.

I think if you calmed down a bit, you’d agree that “learn the rules first” is very basic, very sound logic for any endeavor, from cam modeling to driving in traffic to playing a sport. I’m not sure why you are so insulted by that. It’s basic stuff.

Upvote 0
Yikes! I haven't seen such anger on here since last month when that Molly chick called me a "stupid beast" and "stupid monkey." Lmao.

Upvote 0
The people here advised you to read the terms of service in order to avoid breaking a rule. They didn’t say that for their own benefit.

I think if you calmed down a bit, you’d agree that “learn the rules first” is very basic, very sound logic for any endeavor, from cam modeling to driving in traffic to playing a sport. I’m not sure why you are so insulted by that. It’s basic stuff.

I assume they live life on the edge and don't even read the rules for boardgames! :facepalm: :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
King Marti is a better fucking model and person than you'll ever be, you immature little brat. I'm fucking livid. The immaturity displayed here and inability to handle people disagreeing with you suggests you're not mature enough to be engaging on the internet, let alone in sex work.

Upvote 0
but in fact it's perfectly fine I accept the punishment of being banned forever. after today i was sad depressed. but then now I've realized that talking to people like you who only know how to give against instead of helping well all this has given me absurd strength. I will earn on other sites. and if I get unbanned I'll throw a big party in their face. and I will do it even if the phenomena here that are never wrong will be banned one day.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.