AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on Christmas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2023
NY name is Katie. I'm a broadcaster. I got banned on Christmas. I was m8ssing my family and was crying on cam. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Ny username is inkkedprincess90 on Chaturbate. I would really appreciate ny account unbanned @punkerPlease please help me. This I'd ny only account. I'm so sorry. Hurt trying to have a good Christmas. I just cried..

NY name is Katie. I'm a broadcaster. I got banned on Christmas. I was m8ssing my family and was crying on cam. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Ny username is inkkedprincess90 on Chaturbate. I would really appreciate ny account unbanned @punkerPlease please help me. This I'd ny only account. I'm so sorry. Hurt trying to have a good Christmas. I just cried..
merry xmas me too girl i am so sorry

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello @420katiejade Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance

Upvote 0
Hi. I’m sorry. What was their reason for banning you?

I’m sure there have been models who’ve cried on cam before after getting an enormous tip (Tears of joy though). If a paying member has a crying fetish…and the model does it in a private show, will CB suspend or ban the model for that? And even if a model was having, say, a moment where the holidays are hitting her hard…and she sheds some tears…permanently banning her seems pretty drastic to me. Not even a “Is everything okay?” mental health check or something?

You mentioned that you were missing your family. You didn’t get specific about missing the children in your family, right? Like you didn’t say something like “I miss my 5-year old niece.”

Upvote 0
Hi. I’m sorry. What was their reason for banning you?

I’m sure there have been models who’ve cried on cam before after getting an enormous tip (Tears of joy though). If a paying member has a crying fetish…and the model does it in a private show, will CB suspend or ban the model for that? And even if a model was having, say, a moment where the holidays are hitting her hard…and she sheds some tears…permanently banning her seems pretty drastic to me. Not even a “Is everything okay?” mental health check or something?

You mentioned that you were missing your family. You didn’t get specific about missing the children in your family, right? Like you didn’t say something like “I miss my 5-year old niece.

Thank you for your message. I agree that a ban is pretty drastic when someone is just sad because they're spending Christmas alone. When people asked why I was sad, I would tell them "just feeling lonely on Christmas" that's it. I messaged CB support. Just waiting for a response email. I hope you had a really good Christmas.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your message. I agree that a ban is pretty drastic when someone is just sad because they're spending Christmas alone. When people asked why I was sad, I would tell them "just feeling lonely on Christmas" that's it. I messaged CB support. Just waiting for a response email. I hope you had a really good Christmas.

It’s like you’re being punished just for being honest with your viewers (about your feelings at that moment). I hope you will be one of the rare cases where they actually do decide to unban you, because that doesn’t seem right.

Thank you for the holiday wishes. ❤️

Reactions: nataliahaze
Upvote 0
I'm sorry, I don't agree with the consensus that crying on cam should be allowed. No one mentioned a permanent ban because of it. However crying on cam looks sus because what is she crying about? Is she being made to do this? Not everyone who watches a cam has the sound on they could have reported her crying then performing an action -- that's abuse and misogyny in the eyes of the stupid laws we have to follow.

Upvote 0
I was watching and I can't believe that they banned her. She was crying yes but it's Christmas and people have their own struggles. I don't recall crying being against terms and conditions but I really hope Chaturbate reverses this. It's Christmas.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry, I don't agree with the consensus that crying on cam should be allowed. No one mentioned a permanent ban because of it. However crying on cam looks sus because what is she crying about? Is she being made to do this? Not everyone who watches a cam has the sound on they could have reported her crying then performing an action -- that's abuse and misogyny in the eyes of the stupid laws we have to follow
Crying isn't against Chaturbate terms and conditions. Maybe turn your sound on so you can process and understand the context of the broadcast.
Sounds like you just like to hear yourself talk. Get over yourself have some empathy on Christmas 😘

Upvote 0
Crying isn't against Chaturbate terms and conditions. Maybe turn your sound on so you can process and understand the context of the broadcast.
Sounds like you just like to hear yourself talk. Get over yourself have some empathy on Christmas 😘
If it's not against the rules then why the ban? Logic! A number of models have been banned for crying.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry, I don't agree with the consensus that crying on cam should be allowed. No one mentioned a permanent ban because of it. However crying on cam looks sus because what is she crying about? Is she being made to do this? Not everyone who watches a cam has the sound on they could have reported her crying then performing an action -- that's abuse and misogyny in the eyes of the stupid laws we have to follow.

Well when I see posts on here about models being banned on a cam site, I usually take that as it’s permanent. Otherwise I think the model would just call it a “suspension” or “__-day ban.” Idk.

Exactly…what is the model crying about? That’s a pretty serious conclusion to come to (That the model is crying because she’s being forced to do this). Well, in this case, the op told us that she was missing her family, and even told her viewers that she’s “lonely on Christmas.” So yeah…I think that it was ridiculous and cruel to ban her, despite this info. Did a member/s report her for crying, and CB decided to just ban her without even investigating? Yikes. Note to self…don’t ever shed tears on cam…even if someone’s got me laughing so hard that I’m tearing up. Even if I’ve received a HUGE tip, and I’m so happy. *Sigh* Well at least on Clips4Sale I can have a crying video for sale, and not get banned for it. Good grief.

OP, if CB won’t unban you, you could always try to cam on MyFreeCams and/or Stripchat. They’re not as quick with the banhammer as CB seems to be. Good luck. I am rooting for you, and I hope you will be able to give us an update on this soon with some good news. ❤️

Upvote 0
Well when I see posts on here about models being banned on a cam site, I usually take that as it’s permanent. Otherwise I think the model would just call it a “suspension” or “__-day ban.” Idk.

Exactly…what is the model crying about? That’s a pretty serious conclusion to come to (That the model is crying because she’s being forced to do this). Well, in this case, the op told us that she was missing her family, and even told her viewers that she’s “lonely on Christmas.” So yeah…I think that it was ridiculous and cruel to ban her, despite this info. Did a member/s report her for crying, and CB decided to just ban her without even investigating? Yikes. Note to self…don’t ever shed tears on cam…even if someone’s got me laughing so hard that I’m tearing up. Even if I’ve received a HUGE tip, and I’m so happy. *Sigh* Well at least on Clips4Sale I can have a crying video for sale, and not get banned for it. Good grief.

OP, if CB won’t unban you, you could always try to cam on MyFreeCams and/or Stripchat. They’re not as quick with the banhammer as CB seems to be. Good luck. I am rooting for you, and I hope you will be able to give us an update on this soon with some good news. ❤️
It's no more ridiculous than Stripchat banning models because their cat walked by or they had a picture of an animal on their wall.

A few tears can slip by, sure. I teared up when I sneezed really hard the other day. I think it's what we would call ugly crying (sobbing) that gets the admins attention.

If I'm not smiling from ear to ear all night long I constantly get messages from guys asking me if I want to be on cam or what's wrong and I'm like that's just my face dude. Chaturbate has taught me to never underestimate the conclusions people will jump to on your behalf without ever saying a word to you before hand.

• Hugs
Upvote 0

I visited a model a few days ago that was crying quite a bit, over the course of a couple hours. But in her case it was her “special Christmas show.” She has a lot of regulars that go back many years. Her regulars showed up and tipped her extremely well for Christmas.

She was crying because (in her words) she was very happy about the tips, happy to see the regulars, and a little bit tipsy from the wine.

I couldn’t imagine if that model had gotten banned in that moment, just for the tears. It would seem so counterproductive and illogical. Except for her tears, it was a perfect example of what CB should want a room to look like (model and members all behaving and having fun, lots of money flowing, great show, no conflicts, no visible weirdness in the public chat, etc.).

Upvote 0
It's no more ridiculous than Stripchat banning models because their cat walked by or they had a picture of an animal on their wall.

A few tears can slip by, sure. I teared up when I sneezed really hard the other day. I think it's what we would call ugly crying (sobbing) that gets the admins attention.

If I'm not smiling from ear to ear all night long I constantly get messages from guys asking me if I want to be on cam or what's wrong and I'm like that's just my face dude. Chaturbate has taught me to never underestimate the conclusions people will jump to on your behalf without ever saying a word to you before hand.

Well those above reasons you gave for bans are ridiculous too, imo. Lol. But since this thread is about CB…

The stuff I read on here make me grateful that there are other sites out there besides CB (I know that you and others love CB, and I AM happy for you guys). It’s nice for models to have other options. I feel like if I were to rejoin CB, I’d be walking on eggshells just by existing. Banning models for “looking too young?” Wut. I’m little and look young af, and IRL I’ve recently been mistaken for a school student. :facepalm: And after this crap I just went through with my missing wallet (and waiting several days to get my new photo ID in the mail), I would’ve been screwed with that CB verification thing that I hear you guys talk about. It sounds like it’s done frequently at random moments while live? They probably wouldn’t have cared about my “Someone took my wallet, so I’m without ID at the moment” excuse, and would have banned my ass so fast, I bet.

Constantly smiling is creepy, and I cringe when men tell women to smile. I’d be a smartass, and give them a creepy smile…and hold that pose. 😂

Caitlin Stasey Creepy Smile GIF by Smile Movie
Crispin Glover World GIF by American Gods

Okay, I spent too much time talking about me in this post. I’m sorry, Katie. This thread is about you.

Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
Well those above reasons you gave for bans are ridiculous too, imo. Lol. But since this thread is about CB…

The stuff I read on here make me grateful that there are other sites out there besides CB (I know that you and others love CB, and I AM happy for you guys). It’s nice for models to have other options. I feel like if I were to rejoin CB, I’d be walking on eggshells just by existing. Banning models for “looking too young?” Wut. I’m little and look young af, and IRL I’ve recently been mistaken for a school student. :facepalm: And after this crap I just went through with my missing wallet (and waiting several days to get my new photo ID in the mail), I would’ve been screwed with that CB verification thing that I hear you guys talk about. It sounds like it’s done frequently at random moments while live? They probably wouldn’t have cared about my “Someone took my wallet, so I’m without ID at the moment” excuse, and would have banned my ass so fast, I bet.

Constantly smiling is creepy, and I cringe when men tell women to smile. I’d be a smartass, and give them a creepy smile…and hold that pose. 😂

Caitlin Stasey Creepy Smile GIF by Smile Movie
Crispin Glover World GIF by American Gods

Okay, I spent too much time talking about me in this post. I’m sorry, Katie. This thread is about you.
I wish I could give all the like emotes for this. I agree.

We don't have to show our ID when that happens just a certain number of fingers or a sign with a word and date. Just wanted to clarify that really fast.

Back to the OP, I hope she gets a fast response from support. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.