AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned permanently after age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea

Apr 30, 2023
Kenya
Hello dear @punker barbie, I was permanently ban on Chaturbate after trying to open a new account,the account username is Sexy_berby.I used to work on a studio with different usernames as follows (legitqueen,sexy_ebony,sexy_ebony_2021), these accounts were created using my idefication card(ID) when I was still working under studio.So after sometime of working on studio,I decided to go independent,by this time IDs were not being accepted on Chaturbate so I decided to process for a passport,which I did and got it recently. I created a new Chaturbate modeling account using my passport,then new account Sexy_berby was banned immediately after age verification.If I have violated the rules and regulations of Chaturbate platform knowingly or unknowingly on the previous accounts,I beg for forgiveness from the Chaturbate platform.Please help me recover my account, your help with be highly appreciated, thank you.
username: Sexy_berby
My Email: penduashanzu@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.