AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Battlefield 1 (Shame on all of you for not having posted this yet)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2015
Keep your jet packs, hover tanks, and sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. Give me trenches, give me zeppelins, and for the love of all that is good and true in this world..... GIVE.... ME.... FLAMETHROWERS!!!!!!

I had the most beautiful wargasm of my life the first time I watched this.

On second thought, I'll take the sharks with lasers attached to their heads. I mean, why wouldn't you?

And now ladies, gentlemen, and assorted others...... your thoughts?

This... looks like every other BF since 3. Yawn. If this were more Codename: Eagle than later BFs, I might be more interested. I want my shoddily coded physics for gyrocopters, dammit.

Day 1. Wait no, day -3 I think because of the preorder. Or maybe day -5 or -7 if Ea Access does that early ten hour thing. Confused but still very excited. Still playing 4 and even Bad Company 2 once in a while.

I was genuinely hoping it was going to be Bad Company 3 but at least WW1 is something that hasn't completely been done to death. I would have been disappointed if it had been another WW2, future, or fantasy nonsense game. But... it's DICE and EA so the launch will probably look less like the zeppelin at the end of the video and more like the Hindenburg burning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.