AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BDSM stories-fantasies-pics!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoeyMore said:
One is more artistic, just me and my collar, and the other is from a very intense caning scene.

zoey that picture.... the first one you posted.

It was posted somewhere on a forum that had a thread for bdsm pictures that people loved - the thread was over 300 pages long.

I had it saved on my computer as a favourite pic long before I started camming. I LOVE finding out that its YOU!!!

I suggest watermarking!!! LOL

I really wanted some good hard caning tonight. And, hehe, I totally got it.

Here is the fresh evidence - I'm sure there will be bruises, welts and more tomorrow, when it will be difficult to explain on cam to some of the more vanilla people :lol:

tumblr_m1nfwuGg721r1t7e5o1_500.jpg

This is BARELY the extent of it. This was like a full hour of caning from ass to calves. So. Good. :romance-heartstiny:

Reactions: Diana Blake
I'm not even sure where to start, so I'll just post some random stuff. I've also lost track of what I have or haven't posted before (in other threads over the last year), so please forgive any repeats.

Fireplay at a dungeon

Tristyn's thigh vs Belt.
...The belt won.
The worst part? The fucker purposely made it asymmetrical just to annoy me. :lol:

Zentai & Masks.
I'm in pink.

Flogging demo.

Suspended to a pole at a private munch/restaurant. Unfortunately this (or one of the images) from this set later got published in a magazine without my permission. :?

Another suspension.

Last but not least, a picture of my Owner and I. :)

Attachments

• fireplaystar.jpg
    fireplaystar.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 65
  • thighowz 001.jpg
    thighowz 001.jpg
    867.4 KB · Views: 65
  • _BD12467e.JPG
    _BD12467e.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 65
  • _MG_0269.jpg
    _MG_0269.jpg