AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Become a model on CAM4!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2014
Hi Lady's :)

Just wanted to reach out and offer support for those who are looking for a steady paycheck to get going!

Email me itsmelarawhite@gmail.com and I can set you up with the Cam4 support package. Not a scam :) Its your own freedom to try and if you like it great if not that's fine as well.

Reach out to me if you're interested. I'm not a model agent just a former model with some great connections :)

Lara28 said:

Just wanted to reach out and offer support for those who are looking for a steady paycheck to get going!

Email me itsmelarawhite@gmail.com and I can set you up with the Cam4 support package. Not a scam :) Its your own freedom to try and if you like it great if not that's fine as well.

Reach out to me if you're interested. I'm not a model agent just a former model with some great connections :)

o_O I can't speak for other people, but cam4 was one of the least favorite sites I have ever worked on. Along with that I didn't like that pretty much anyone with a gold name or whatever it was called could PM me, the banning feature did not work well at all. I would ban some people and they still were able to keep coming back repeatedly even within the same hour I banned them. In addition to this, someone outed me during a cumshow. They told everyone where I worked (and I had told no one), and threatened to post all my info on 4chan. Trying to ban them also didn't work, and they taunted me laughing at my inability to ban them.

Also, what do you mean by a support package? And why do you as a supposed former model suddenly want to offer "great connections" now?

I have been seeing an odd increase is people recommending Cam4... including some people who are pretty tight in the adult industry outside of the camming world...

I can only suppose Cam4 has started some sort of affiliate program or referral program, since I'm pretty sure you would HAVE to pay someone to recommend them. :lol:

it's slightly affiliated with Streamate, their "HD cams" links you to SM.

Lara28 said:

I read this the other day and here's what I wonder:
[*]
  • What is Cam4 support package?
  • Are you affiliated/employed by Cam4?
  • If yes, why a GMail address?
  • If no, do you have any reference to confirm your identity? An official site, Twitter, something proving you really are a former model and not some dubious guy trying to get some infos about models.

Sounds like a current or former model who's glad-handling a "i'm only here to help you" line while he/she'll end up with a lifetime % on any models earnings she refers. Which doesn't come out of the models end btw.

But it's something any model who's aware of every site out there can easily do on their own. It's a very ballsy move

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kim and I'm the Customer Service Manager for Cam4. Someone pointed me in this direction and thought perhaps I could help answer any questions some of you may.

You can verify I am who I say I am by my twitter @cam4_kim and my email address is Kim@cam4.com

I saw HD mentioned above and would like to let you know we are in the process of testing our HD streaming. If any of you are in North/South America we would be glad to have you as part of the test team. Send me an email if you are interested so I can get some additional information from you.

Happy Camming!
Kim
Cam4

Status
Not open for further replies.