AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

beeing santa is a hard job

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2013
hello!

this is my first post in this forum and I am not a native speaker. So I hope for your generosity.

I promised someone a watch. I have a bad feeling about simply sending an amazon gift card because shipping guidelines disclaim liability for the loss of shipment. After all, a watch is small and valuable and therefore very likely to get lost.

I don't want to know the recipient's name or adress. :roll: Any suggestions for an easy and safe way?

sanjisan said:
hello!

this is my first post in this forum and I am not a native speaker. So I hope for your generosity.

I promised someone a watch. I have a bad feeling about simply sending an amazon gift card because shipping guidelines disclaim liability for the loss of shipment. After all, a watch is small and valuable and therefore very likely to get lost.

I don't want to know the recipient's name or adress. :roll: Any suggestions for an easy and safe way?

Send them an electronic gift card, that way it cannot be lost in the mail.

Thank you for answering so fast. I am afraid I have totally fucked up my question. Sending an electronic giftcard is not the problem. The question is how she actually gets the watch. I was thinking of something like telling her to have a PO box and sending an insured parcel. Is that a good idea? Is there any better way?

sanjisan said:
Thank you for answering so fast. I am afraid I have totally fucked up my question. Sending an electronic giftcard is not the problem. The question is how she actually gets the watch. I was thinking of something like telling her to have a PO box and sending an insured parcel. Is that a good idea? Is there any better way?
If you send her an Amazon gift certificate, and the watch ships via Amazon, it's gonna get there.

I agree with the lady above me. If you're purchasing items from Amazon (card or other), it finds it's destination. Their businesses is built on it. Of course there is always that .000001% but we can't live our lives with that fear.

Reactions: sanjisan
Agree with everyone else. Also, if the thing is purchased from a third-party listing on Amazon and the third party doesn't hold up their end, Amazon will fuck their shit up.

(Personal experience.)

sanjisan said:
thank you for your answers. we will see ...

I have had third party Amazon sellers and Amazon packages get lost before. Every time Amazon has reshipped the package without question. If it's a thrid party seller they have reshipped it to me. The ONE TIME a third party seller refused to reship I filed a claim with Amazon and they refunded my money for me back onto my account. Allowing me to buy from another seller.

Do not fear it will get lost. If it does it will be fixed for sure. No question there. Amazon stands behind you getting your stuff always.

My last two orders with Amazon got lost in their shipping department. UPS tracking numbers had been created, but UPS never got the packages. Both times I was refunded and the orders replaced. Then a week or two later, a UPS guy showed up with both of the original shipments. I've had better luck with items shipping from third-party shippers than from Amazon-shipped orders, but in either case, your money is safe.

With that said, stuff sent to Russia by mail gets damaged or stolen all the time. If you are sending something there, pick premium shipping so that it does not go through the postal system.

Reactions: sanjisan
why worry?

me: I will come back later in case you need help with the german
girl: i have to let u know i currently have 1 euro left on my gift card
me: how come?
girl: i spent it all already
girl: lol
me: the recent giftcard?
girl: yeah lol
girl: i dont waste time
me: ok. looks like shopping has an international language and all girls know it
girl: lol
me: so you haven't bought the watch?
girl: nope
girl: i got a bag lol

OH jeez. That's pretty shitty of her, in my opinion. Quite snotty.

sanjisan said:
well, it's a mistress thing ...
Ah, are you like her money slave? Because if this (or similar) is the case, I totally get it. But that would be the only excuse for that sort of attitude.

Also: make sure to hit "reply" instead of "new topic" if you try to continue this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.