AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beer Nerds Unite!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnDayKink

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 26, 2015
DC
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@autumndaykink
MFC Username
autumndaykink
Chaturbate Username
autumndaykink
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/384071/autumndaykink/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/94935/autumndaykink
Who here loves craft brews? Can't get enough experimental hops IPAs? Crave a stout porter on a cold winter's night? Can't make it through the week without an amber ale?

Let's appreciate the beers that we love and talk new and exciting bottle and tapped finds.

Yesterday, I went to my local pub that's generally full of craft brews to find the beer list chalkboard totally re-written. There were four new beers (all IPAs of some kind, I think - spring is coming!) and I ended up with the Imperial IPA called Sneaky Pete by Laughing Dog. Whoo! Packs a punch! But in a 12oz snifter serving, it's a delightful accompaniment to a hearty meal (I'd serve it with a pork chop or maybe a hearty salad with candied nuts and pears - can you tell I'm a food nerd, too?).

Not exactly a craft beer but Guinness have come out with Guinness Nitro. Seems it is only in 12oz cans atm. It is a good mixed between Guinness and a pale ale, very smooth to drink and has a nice creamy head. When you pour it in to a glass it is fun to watch it settle and form the head. It would make more sense if it came in a 16 or 20oz size though so it would fill a normal beer glass size

Tried it for the name. Became my favorite for the taste.

Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 10.17.38 AM.png

My grocery store/liquor store (HyVee) has a lovely section where you can mix and match your own 6-pack from a certain section, including both big names and craft brews. I often take advantage of that to try out new beers. My recent favorite find is Boulevard Brewing Co's Irish Ale. Delicious.

I've also tried three different brands of vanilla porter that I loved, but I can't remember the brands for the life of me.

My grocery store/liquor store (HyVee) has a lovely section where you can mix and match your own 6-pack from a certain section, including both big names and craft brews. I often take advantage of that to try out new beers.

That's the best way to go about trying new stuff. I've bought way too many 6 packs of shitty beer that I only drink one of

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.