AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DosXX is maybe my all time fav. I also like Fat tire by New Belgian Brewing Company, who by the way were a major sponsor at the Kinetic Grand Championships just finished today. (At the end of day one there was a kiosk set up from which one could sample some of their beers at no cost. Reason enough to go next year.)

I have been drinking Fosters in the 24oz can lately b/c it has been on sale, is light enough to drink in the heat, and is better than pisswater.

Also a fan of Shiner Bock, on tap every where in Austin, and much better than Bud, Miller, etc.

Also a beer I am not sure if they make any more, but would fall into the American pisswater category, but better than most, I thought was Olimpia.

I also was very fond of San Miguel a product of the Philippines. It is about the only beer you can get in most places in the Philippines I think, and at about $.65 a bottle it was quite a bargain, but that was a few years ago.

Reactions: SoTxBob
e9e9f45a.jpg

Reactions: SatanJonez
I love BEER! The Micro-brews especially. Colorado has some of the Best!

When I want something cheap I usually go for Tecate or Modelo, I think they taste better than the US pisswater versions of beer.

Attachments

• Easy Street.jpeg
    Easy Street.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 243
  • Nitro stout.jpeg
    Nitro stout.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 243
  • mjr tom's pom.jpeg
    mjr tom's pom.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 243
  • poster_beer_1300.jpg
    poster_beer_1300.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 243
OMG, that poster is awesome. I've been looking for something like that for a while, so many thanks.

My really like Leinenkugel. The best way I've heard of describing the taste is fruit loops.

Other than that I prefer to support local breweries like Southern Star (they have an awesome pale ale), St. Arnolds (lawn mower is prob my fav), and Shiner (there hefeweizen is pretty tasty).

Abita is also another good southern brewery (based in Louisiana). I really love purple haze and their strawberry brew.

lovecat said:
Abita is also another good southern brewery (based in Louisiana). I really love purple haze and their strawberry brew.
I was really surprised with Abita, I tried it last month. Love the Strawberry!

ooow beer... yes my fave drink.. :violin:

i love heavier beers that are not bitter.. hertog jan is my fave if i wanna have more then one
i love palm.. but its more like drinking one or two..
recently i had my first guinnes.. niiiiiice.. but one glass only!
in summertime i looove corona with lime..
when visiting spain.. you HAVE to get yourself some san miquel... aboslutely love it.. but the import to holland is very limited :(

i just love beer... thats it

Reactions: LuckySmiles
I bought this for tonight

beer as it was drunk in the scottish highlands hundreds of years ago

Attachments

• scotale.jpeg
    scotale.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 178
A buddy dropped off 3 bottles and one can of beer last week. Said it was given to him but he didn't like dark nasty beer so he thought i should have it. I typically don't much enjoy thick dark beers ether. I stuffed them in the frig, and last night held one of the bottles up to the light and seeing it was not a dark beer I gave it a go. It was probably the worst beer I have ever had. I really worked at finishing it, but ended pouring out half. When I started juicing i made some pretty awful juices, but even the one that was mostly onion juice was better than this 'beer'. I found from the label that it was brewed and bottled in San Diego. Yes, that makes sense, I thought. So impressed by this beer I thought I would try to educate myself a ttiny bit. Found that all beers can be put in one of two categories. After readi.just a little, I was pretty sure that the beers I tended not to like were different styles of ale. This fine crafted S.D. brew was an Indian pale ale made by the Ballast Point brewing company. So tonight when I opened the can of what was called a pub ale I was pretty sure would not like it either. It turned out to be one of the best beers I think I have ever had. It was from Britain - Boddingtons pub ale. I still know next to nothing about beer, but know there are some ales I don't like at all or even a little, but at least one I like very much.

Attachments

• funny si BEER All_The_Money.jpg
    funny si BEER All_The_Money.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 97
You can even brew your own beer pretty easily. Just find someone who got a beer kit they didn't want for christmas and make a batch!

Yay for beer, a topic I can get behind. I love Guinness and Boddingtons Pub Ale (tips hat to Crumb's earlier post). Also, I'm delighted by the microbrew trend in the U.S., thereby making us less of a joke in the beer-drinking world. My favorite micro at the moment is Heavy Seas Loose Cannon, a delicious I.P.A from Maryland.

I'm beer lady, a wine lady,and a liquor lady. Time and a place for it all ;)
Palm!
1256979-palm.jpg

yum. faves... I even got(took :shhh: ) some of the glasses from and old bar job makes me feel classy lol

I'm a fan of Corona Light because I can't really tell the difference between regular and light.
annnd basically anything else that's cold enough.

I LOVE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some say Belgium beer is the best in the world......other say that in Belgium they have the most diversified offer for beer.....

I've heard in France or Belgium there is a bar that offers ALL types of beer in the world, don't remember the name....:)

There are beers with MANY aromas......

My favourite beer is low in alcohol, not strong and that you can drink it easy and pee it easy...:)

For stout lovers: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1416/58811

I found this and was intrigued, partly by the name as I like labyrinths and mazes (I'd better, one covers my left arm) and because it's nice and dark. So I fell in. Then I fell in love. This is black magic. You pour it into a glass and hold it up the light and see nothing, but when you drink it you see stars.

I'm not a beer guy at all. Generally dislike it. Give me Captain and Coke all night.

HOWEVER

If I'm playing drinking games with beer, there better be fucking cheap ass beer in those cups.

My favorite Sushi place will charge 8 bucks for a Captain and Coke, but I can get a Blue Moon draft for 3 bucks. Sometimes economy influences my decision on what to drink :) Before I moved to Vegas I was visiting one summer. I woke up hungover, walked down to Osheas, asked for a bottle of water, 3 dollars. There was a sign on the counter that said "MGD Bottles 1 dollar" So I double fisted my hangover away.

So if I'm pushed into beer selection, I prefer something like Blue Moon or Shock Top. Probably the only beers that don't taste bad to me

NerdgasmGirl said:
Okay...had to...

I played the shit out of that game when I first got my Galaxy S3.
Then I realized I sucked at it and gave up.

That song is great though

Attachments

• funny beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.jpg
    funny beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 34
  • funny beerbulance.jpg
    funny beerbulance.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 34
  • funny beer rainbow.jpg
    funny beer rainbow.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: emptiedglass
My favorite beer I have tried so far in my life is Scotty Karate Scotch ale by Dark horse :h:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1471/28039

This beer is a big, full bodied Scottish ale. It is 9.75% alc. but it is very smooth and balanced. Since Scotty is also very passionate about beer I asked him to write a description for you, so from the man himself... Aroma: Smells like A fresh caramel apple with a hint of cinnamon inside of cranberry shortbread. Or maybe fresh home made hard candy (from home economics class-7th grade). Flavor: Tastes like a smokey chocolate chip cookie, wild roadside cherry-asparagus, woody, crispy leaf on a fall day.

that explains it all haha

Reactions: RogueWarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.