AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beetleborgs, Power Rangers & VR Troopers coming to Netflix!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2011
Cordes Lakes, Arizona
Twitter Username
@SuperSentaifan
MFC Username
Crimson1983
Chaturbate Username
Rockhard1983
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/397439/Rockhard1983/

As of tomorrow, 3 classic American tokusatsu adaptations will be on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" streaming service, Big Bad Beetleborgs, the entire back catalog of the Power Rangers series, and VR Troopers from Saban Entertainment!

Unfortunately, this is just for us that have Netflix in the USA, so sorry fellow Canadians!

But the great news is that we can now watch all 3 of these classic kids shows in alot better quality than the videos that are on Youtube which is absolutely very great news :-D

Re: Beetleborgs, Power Rangers & VR Troopers coming to Netfl

I saw this on Netflix and was excited. V.R. Troopers was cool. It was on at like 6:30am on Fox here though.

Re: Beetleborgs, Power Rangers & VR Troopers coming to Netfl

Keithy said:
I saw this on Netflix and was excited. V.R. Troopers was cool. It was on at like 6:30am on Fox here though.
I can't even remember for the life of me what time it came on when I was going to elementary school which was on KUTP, channel 45 in Phoenix.

The thing that I loved most about VR Troopers was that they could actually get away with the more dark and gritty stuff as well as having someone impale a mechanical sentient robot with a laser lance since the show was aired in syndication which was freaking awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.