AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner's woes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwifty lady

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 11, 2017
East Coast
Chaturbate Username
GetSchwifty69
I'm new to camming, I've only been doing it for a week or so on CB but I've already started to feel like it's almost impossible to get a steady flow of tips going without using a Lush. I've had minor success with keno and dice rolls but it feels like I'm missing out. I broadcasted for 2 hours Saturday night and only made 100tk. I know starting out is hard but is it really this difficult???

If you get verified as a model. You should be able to access the model only section. I hear it's full of useful information for people who are new to cramming.

If you get verified as a model. You should be able to access the model only section. I hear it's full of useful information for people who are new to cramming.

I'm working on reaching dat post limit so I can get verified =P

If CB doesn't work token sites may just not be your kind of hustle. Streamate has a totally different vibe. Try them both and give it time!

I know I gotta find my groove so to speak, my perfectionist side is just worried i'm doing it wrong =P i'm not doing the lovense "exorcism over 1 token" thing but its everywhere

I know I gotta find my groove so to speak, my perfectionist side is just worried i'm doing it wrong =P i'm not doing the lovense "exorcism over 1 token" thing but its everywhere

lol i saw that, the video that girl made on Twitter? i can't remember her name

anyway good luck! I have to agree with the other girls, SM is a great alternative!

I'm working on reaching dat post limit so I can get verified =P

perfectionism is the enemy in my experience! I've cammed for about 5 years total now and i still have $0 days. The best advice I can give is just get online, put in the hours and it'll come together, and always be learning.

This weekend will be my 3ed week in camming, and I'm definitey still finding my groove. I finally got my first huge tipper last Sunday, so don't give up!

Also, I really recommend staying on as long as possible. Sometimes I stay on up to 7 hours, and it's not till around the end that the ball really gets rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.