AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best cam site to work for

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_pilya_

Cam Model
Sep 30, 2017
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
_pilya_
Hello,
I'm fairly new working on cams and I'm curious from "other models" OPINION what was the top 3 cam sites they ever worked at? I don't want to hear the negatives of other cam sites, I just want to know your personal review on your experience with your top 3, giving your #1 a short reason. --Thank you in Advance,

_pilya_

For me;

1. Chaturbate (Its simple for a beginer like me, with good traffic and I like chatting with my guest not making it all work)

2.. Asian247

3. WOW

-remember i'm new, with less than a year so, i haven't fully explored, hoping with your insights I'll venture.

I've tried a few.

1. MyFreeCams.com - It's easy to use and has a bigger audience to engage with.

2. YouKandy - Not as big. BUT, still easy to use.

3.Chaturbate - Great for beginners!

I've only used 2. I'm on Streamate now, and I really like it. I think it's good for introverts and people who are willing to be very sexual online, but who maybe aren't the youngest/cutest or don't want to manage and entertain large crowds. Also, it has good traffic and allows/encourages models to set their boundaries and enforce them. There's no limits on blocking members and you aren't asked to say 'yes' to everything.

A couple of years ago, I worked for a different site (not MFC or Chaturbate) and I didn't like it. But, you didn't ask us to discuss the bad things :)

1. Clips4sale

2. NiteFlirt

3. IWC ( IWANTCLIPS)

4. Streammate

I know you said cam sites but honestly C4S blows everything out of the water on my end :) I stopped live camming 3.5 years ago - I will appear sometimes and then I get sick of it a week in LOL. Niteflirt has always been a savior I know I can make XXX if I just turn my lines on lol. Chaturbate bans people with no reason, dude's are cheap on there and I literally couldn't make as much as I was making on Streammate. SM is SOO easy to make $$. Streammate was my first site and I did exceptionally well; I tried MFC and hated it. I hate cam scores, I don't like the dude's who get crazy attached and I HATE outside contact. I have enough going on I just can't lol.

So IF I had to cam again I would 100 percent go back to Streammate.

1. Streamate - My first account ever was through sm, it was a looonnnggg time ago, before gold shows and I just couldn't get the hang of it. Not to mention there werent' places like this at the time where you could find info to help you out.

2. MFC - I stumbled across mfc and it was my home for 2-3 years. I actually did pretty well there but after a while just burned out. I still like mfc because of the public aspect, it really gives you a chance to get to know your members and create a fun place to hang out not to mention the earning potential is astronomical. I may go back there part time in the future but my room will not be run anything like it used to be.

3. Streamate - I transitioned slowly from mfc back to sm and thats where I have been ever since. I pretty much love sm now for all the reasons @BiancaBaker and @Kiki Jane said.

Reactions: _pilya_
Status
Not open for further replies.