AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best fishing pics or stories!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoleneBrody

AdultIndieProductions.com
Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Industry Representative
Nov 3, 2010
Coolsville, USA... Earth.
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@jolene_brody
Tumblr Username
jolenebrody
MFC Username
jolenebrody
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/303895/JoleneBrody/
While exchanging forum mail with one of you fellers, it struck me... we need a fishing thread! I wanna see your proudest catches and hear your "the one that got away" stories!
I'm nuts about fishing!
Not my biggest catches, but it's sometimes difficult to find someone to hold a camera for a lady while out fishing...
7 and 8 lb Wipers
A couple nice Channel Cats
My first Tiger Muskee
8 and 5 lb Cut throats.

I love to fish too in case you didn't guess by my screen name. I'm primarily a STS (Salmon, Trout, Steelhead) guy that fell in love with the PNW (Pacific Northwest) and Alaska. My biggest salmon was 57 pounds (From a small Susitna River tributary in Alaska) and my overall largest fish caught was a Halibut just over 70 pounds in Valdez, Alaska. I've fished the PNW, some parts of Canada and a lot of Alaska.

The most unusual thing I've caught was probably an octopus in Puget Sound near Tacoma, Washington. It wasn't very big, it's tentacles were around 2-3 feet long, but that thing was a handful...spewing ink or whatever it is they do and all those arms were wrapping themselves on anything and everything. We had a little boy on the boat and he was screaming "Throw it back, get it back in the water! It's mommy will sink us!"

Sorry about not having pics, but they're with the ex.

My biggest fish story also occurred in Puget Sound. I hooked into something that was not really fighting back the way a normal fish would, but it was HUGE! It was actually pulling our 17 foot boat backwards slowly and steadily while the motor was in neutral. I had to eventually break the line, but still wonder about what it was to this day.

Still on my bucket list of species are tuna and marlin. Someday! :whistle:

Here's an old Alaskan joke I doubt too many here have heard:

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkins, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper.

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkins shouted.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkins said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkins. Swallowing hard, he asked, What's the good news?"

The trooper continued. "When we pulled her up she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs on her."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkins demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow".

[quote="
The most unusual thing I've caught was probably an octopus in Puget Sound near Tacoma, Washington. It wasn't very big, it's tentacles were around 2-3 feet long, but that thing was a handful...spewing ink or whatever it is they do and all those arms were wrapping themselves on anything and everything. We had a little boy on the boat and he was screaming "Throw it back, get it back in the water! It's mommy will sink us!"

.[/quote]

Ha! It's mommy will sink us!

Great!
Thanks, Bocefish!

I was fishing with my dog. She loves the water and to go fishing. Whenever I catch a fish I show it to her, and I had this picture of her sticking her nose in the fish's mouth. It was a big carp :)

It was such a cute picture!

Oh the same fishing trip we went digging for crawdads. She goes underwater with me and could even flip rocks over; she knew what we were looking for.

Whenever we caught one, we'd put it in a bucket and watch it all day. She always got really excited and would stick her face underwater in the bucket and blow bubbles at it :)

:lol: Dogs and fishing just seem to naturally go together. I had a sheltie collie mix that loved hunting and fishing with me more than the lab I had. She had a tendency to find old fish carcasses and then rolled herself around in it. :woops: I guess she wanted to mask her scent? :think:

I know of more than one lab that would do this:

I blogged about our fishing adventures while we were in Utah back in June. Here's the biggest one:

file.php

Also we have been fishing a few times locally since then but fail hard.

Went deep sea fishing with my uncle on his yacht in Washington this past summer. Caught a couple sharks and a lot of flounder, also brought up a bunch of crab, and some starfish and sea cucumbers. Was really fun, I'd love to do it again.... I'd also like to spend more time with my Uncle...rich bastard.

jebbaz said:
Went deep sea fishing with my uncle on his yacht in Washington this past summer. Caught a couple sharks and a lot of flounder, also brought up a bunch of crab, and some starfish and sea cucumbers. Was really fun, I'd love to do it again.... I'd also like to spend more time with my Uncle...rich bastard.

I'd like to get close to your rich uncle, too! ;)
I wonder what it's like to be a bat swing away from a million bucks... :think:
I'm kinda kidding.

XD Yeah I noticed that too. It's cute how Jawb's is holding it so you don't have to touch it :p

A lot of labs roll in dead things. I had a black lab who would walk into the water until it hit his belly, and he'd crouch down very carefully so that only his nose stuck out. Then he'd jump up and bounce to the sand so he could be covered in dirt. It's so cute.

I couldn't take him fishing; he couldn't swim and had a lot more energy than my other dog.

AlexLady said:
XD Yeah I noticed that too. It's cute how Jawb's is holding it so you don't have to touch it :p

A lot of labs roll in dead things. I had a black lab who would walk into the water until it hit his belly, and he'd crouch down very carefully so that only his nose stuck out. Then he'd jump up and bounce to the sand so he could be covered in dirt. It's so cute.

I couldn't take him fishing; he couldn't swim and had a lot more energy than my other dog.

That's my step dad :D.

AmberCutie said:
AlexLady said:

That's my step dad :D.

LOL I think we all assumed it was Jawbs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.