AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best/funniest stories of rejection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
Some people think I'm a bit weird, but when a girl rejects me, I always find the entertainment value in it.

If anyone else out there is twisted in that same way, I thought we could share some funny stories of rejection.

So a few years ago, I met this girl at work. Had an instant crush on her. I was so attracted to her she actually kinda turned me into a teenage boy where I was afraid to talk to her. But after a few encounters I sacked up and asked her out.

A week or so later we meet up. Have some appetizers, a couple of drinks. Head to a bowling alley. We play a game or two, then play some pool.

THEN she says she wants to go to a karaoke bar nearby...
I am not a karaoke guy. I don't do it. Ever. I will go to a bar, I will watch my friends sing, I will cheer for them but I never get up. I can't sing and I am fully aware I can't sing, so I'm not really a fan of the idea of drawing that attention to me.

But she's cute so ofcourse I'm like "Hell yeah let's go!" Plus I had a few drinks at this point so my reservations were mostly gone.

When we step inside, we order drinks and she says "What song are you going to sing?" Now the fear begins to rise again. But again I'm trying to be a cool guy so I just say "I'm gonna surprise you!"

I look through the book and finally make a decision. An old Elvis song. "Kiss me quick" (see below) I figure it's cute and silly enough and if she digs it, maybe I'll get a kiss out of it.

I warn her that I'm a terrible singer when they call my name. Walk up to the stage and take the mic. She walks up and stands near the stage. The music starts, and so do I.
And it's bad. Really bad. But I know the words, and I'm staying with the song.

But then! She is grinning from ear to ear and even wiggling a bit to the music! Holy shit! I start pointing at her and singing it straight to her and she seems to be loving it! I grab her by the hand and pull her on stage with me and she starts dancing around me. At this point I am singing my drunken ass off because my ego is through the fucking roof! In my head I am throwing a victory parade to myself and just picturing telling this story to ALL of my friends that said I couldn't get this girl.

The song ends. She throws her arms around me, and kisses me. Not like a make out, but a solid kiss on the lips. Everyone watching in the bar ofcourse claps and "awwwwww"s because it's cheesy and bla bla bla.

We stay awhile longer. She sings a song as well but my brain was spinning the rest of the night so I have no idea what she sang or if she was good.
We leave the bar, I walk her home.

At her door we say our goodnights, and I lean in...
Aaaaaaaaand she pulls back.

She says "ummm? what?"

Me: "Huh? Oh sorry, you don't kiss on the first date?"

Her: "Date?"

Me: "... uhhh yeah"

Her: "Wait. Aren't you gay?"

Apparently, we were having a BFF night, and I had no idea.

The car I'm sitting in for my victory parade suddenly swerves and drives me off a bridge.

The song in case anybody doesn't know it:

Walid1107 said:
Man that was an awesome laugh, I don't think I will ever muster up the balls to ask a girl out in real life, so can't share a rejection story.

The only thing you have to fear is rejection, sir. Worst case scenario, you'll have a rejection story to share :thumbleft:

Kunra9 said:
Some people think I'm a bit weird, but when a girl rejects me, I always find the entertainment value in it.

If anyone else out there is twisted in that same way, I thought we could share some funny stories of rejection.

So a few years ago, I met this girl at work. Had an instant crush on her. I was so attracted to her she actually kinda turned me into a teenage boy where I was afraid to talk to her. But after a few encounters I sacked up and asked her out.

A week or so later we meet up. Have some appetizers, a couple of drinks. Head to a bowling alley. We play a game or two, then play some pool.

THEN she says she wants to go to a karaoke bar nearby...
I am not a karaoke guy. I don't do it. Ever. I will go to a bar, I will watch my friends sing, I will cheer for them but I never get up. I can't sing and I am fully aware I can't sing, so I'm not really a fan of the idea of drawing that attention to me.

But she's cute so ofcourse I'm like "Hell yeah let's go!" Plus I had a few drinks at this point so my reservations were mostly gone.

When we step inside, we order drinks and she says "What song are you going to sing?" Now the fear begins to rise again. But again I'm trying to be a cool guy so I just say "I'm gonna surprise you!"

I look through the book and finally make a decision. An old Elvis song. "Kiss me quick" (see below) I figure it's cute and silly enough and if she digs it, maybe I'll get a kiss out of it.

I warn her that I'm a terrible singer when they call my name. Walk up to the stage and take the mic. She walks up and stands near the stage. The music starts, and so do I.
And it's bad. Really bad. But I know the words, and I'm staying with the song.

But then! She is grinning from ear to ear and even wiggling a bit to the music! Holy shit! I start pointing at her and singing it straight to her and she seems to be loving it! I grab her by the hand and pull her on stage with me and she starts dancing around me. At this point I am singing my drunken ass off because my ego is through the fucking roof! In my head I am throwing a victory parade to myself and just picturing telling this story to ALL of my friends that said I couldn't get this girl.

The song ends. She throws her arms around me, and kisses me. Not like a make out, but a solid kiss on the lips. Everyone watching in the bar ofcourse claps and "awwwwww"s because it's cheesy and bla bla bla.

We stay awhile longer. She sings a song as well but my brain was spinning the rest of the night so I have no idea what she sang or if she was good.
We leave the bar, I walk her home.

At her door we say our goodnights, and I lean in...
Aaaaaaaaand she pulls back.

She says "ummm? what?"

Me: "Huh? Oh sorry, you don't kiss on the first date?"

Her: "Date?"

Me: "... uhhh yeah"

Her: "Wait. Aren't you gay?"

Apparently, we were having a BFF night, and I had no idea.

The car I'm sitting in for my victory parade suddenly swerves and drives me off a bridge.

The song in case anybody doesn't know it:

Live dangerously and just go for it man. You only live once! Inless you believe in reincarnation.... ;)

I threw a little get together in my backyard. My friend brought some guy friends and one of them was super hot. There wasn't enough chairs so I flirtatiously asked the hot guy, "There aren't enough chairs, can I sit on your lap? ;)" He replied, "No, you can go sit over there." Pointing to something else. I was crushed and made it my life mission to be with him. We ended up getting married, so my hard work (consisting of sucking his dick lmao) paid off! :p (I'm divorced now)

Best I can do is the fact I spent months talking to this girl, finally plucking up the courage to ask her to dinner after we'd been laughing and joking around for ages.

Then I found out she was in a long term relationship with another woman.

I suppose I could take the positive that she was a lesbian before dating me, thus I didn't convert her to it...

PlayboyMegan said:
I threw a little get together in my backyard. My friend brought some guy friends and one of them was super hot. There wasn't enough chairs so I flirtatiously asked the hot guy, "There aren't enough chairs, can I sit on your lap? ;)" He replied, "No, you can go sit over there." Pointing to something else. I was crushed and made it my life mission to be with him. We ended up getting married, so my hard work (consisting of sucking his dick lmao) paid off! :p (I'm divorced now)

I once crashed this backyard get together at this chick Megan's place...super, SUPER hawt babe! Anyways, there was hardly any place to sit, right, so I notice she didn't have anyplace to plant her booty, ya know. So she walks past me and I sez, "Hey darlin', all the chairs are taken, you can sit in my lap if ya wanna and pretend like it's Christmas and let Ol' Santa here see if you've been naughty or nice!"

She told me to go suck a dick. :(

BTW, MJ will lift his leg when he's older, no worries.

I'm not sure if you can call my case a rejection or not but it was pretty funny so thought I'd share.

Anyway I live in London, and about a year ago I was going back home on the bus and this european girl asks if I know where to get off at such & such place which was nearby. I tell her that we're shortly arriving at the place, which I happen to know really well as it's minutes away from my house. Now I'm really, really shy with girls face to face (unless i'm on a date arranged online) but as we approach the stop I decide to get off with her and pretend I was gonna get off there myself. Once we got off I asked where she wanted to go and she said the name of an Irish pub close-by. It was only a few minutes walk from where the bus stopped so I said I'd show her where it was. While we walked I asked her some questions like does she live in London, how long for etc. When we got to the entrance of the pub she said thanks and stuff and I somehow plucked up the courage and asked her if she'd like to go for a drink sometime. The answer she gave me next made me wish I could instantly teteport somewhere else, as she answered by saying "I'm meeting my boyfriend in there". Needless to say it was one of the most embarrasing moments of my life and I just laughingly said something like "oh right, sorry! I didn't know, ok.....bye" and left as quickly as I could, while at the same time hoping no one saw what just happened.

That incident wasn't exactly what I needed to boost my confidence asking girls out face to face, and since then I haven't done so, lol.

Luxy Reid said:
This is kind of evil but I really like watching marriage proposal rejections, especially when they are in public places like a huge basketball game.

:shifty:

Eh, usually if you are getting rejected, it means you didn't COMMUNICATE to the other person...
If it was an "FML story" I'd click the "YDI" button, but hope that they talk about it, and have a happy story.

Sahi, I'm sorry (too lazy to quote), but I think it's adorable that you handled it like that. I don't know why. Maybe I find shy boys charming. Rofl. But also, I think you handled the rejection well, and you left with no questions or anything so +5 brownie points!

Edit: sorry for the lack of contribution. I don't have any hilarious ones or anything, just the standard "not interested~" lines.

Reactions: Kunra9
Shaun__ said:
Luxy Reid said:
This is kind of evil but I really like watching marriage proposal rejections, especially when they are in public places like a huge basketball game.

:shifty:

I can't stand public proposals, it seems so unfair to put someone on the spot with everybody trying to get them to say yes.

I agree! The worse I saw was this guy gets down on his knee, asks her, and she puts her hand over her mouth and starts shaking her head no, and slowly backs away...and then starts RUNNING off of the basketball court.

To make things worse the camera guy zoomed in on a basketball players face and he was cracking up in the background.

TV is evil people.

EDIT: To redeem myself a little, I always end up watching epic marriage proposal wins too after my sinister side has been satisfied. :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Kunra9
Status
Not open for further replies.