AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best gifts you've received

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my best gift was a few years ago i was just having an emotinal and bad day, and i went to the shops to buy food for the week and bought a chocolate chip muffin but when i ate it i found there was no chocoate chips!! i got really upset again and told my boyfriend (we had only been together a wee whiley) but next time i saw him he gave me the most heavily chocolate chipped muffin ever it was the tits. like thats the most sentamental gift i got like it showed he listened to my pathetic moaning and cared.

Reactions: Gen and Rosy
A good friend of mine won a glasses holder wrap thing that goes around your head in a pool game for me because my glasses kept falling off my face. Was a simple, but super great gift to get while out drinking.

Mr. Moons just told me that he reserved us an "Art Date" where we get to paint together for our 10 year wedding anniversary:) Sweetest gift ever! One time he bought a bag of Hershey's Kisses, removed the white "flags" and replaced them with little white strips of paper each with something he likes about me written on it. That was so thoughtful & creative in my opinion.

Reactions: Gen
I know I answered this thread's question a long time ago, but I thought of another awesome gift...the $380 Amazon e-gift card that I got a long time ago from a really nice guy on AdultWork. I was STUNNED, and he didn't even want anything for it.

PrincessZoe has sent me a few care boxes of homemade truffles, multiple flavors. I've used them as weight loss incentives. Every time I hit a new goal or a new PR, I get one. I've got maybe 3/4ths of the last box left, still a ways to go with my weight loss, but I hope she'll send me more one day.

...actually, that's not even the best gift I've ever received from a cam model, but it's one of the most meaningful ones that's gone on for a very long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.