AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best looking Profiles On MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this yesterday on AnnaMolli's profile, and thought 'what a great, bell/whistle/gimmick/hook/game, what ever you care to call it, I thought it was a great idea, that was worth sharing. I imagine it is an app built for adding to profiles and other html pages? So most models may already be familiar with it or other similar add-ons, but if so I wonder why I have not seen it more. IMO this is something that might be well worth the time and expense of implementing it. IDK, some might not care about it, but others might get really caught up in it, and if it got to be a room phenomena....

Thank you, Anna for the great looking profile and very cool build.

Attachments

• profile2.jpg
    profile2.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 277
  • profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 277
Well I was wrong about this being a commercial piece of ad-on code, - Anna drew and created it herself, - something I might have noticed had I been a little more observant. All the more impressive.

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 247
AedanRayne said:
I redesigned / recoded my profile this weekend. What do ya'll think?

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AedanRayne

(I didn't want to make a new thread but wasn't sure what thread to ask ya'lls opinion.)

Awesome profile, yo :) Clear, easy to ride, contains a lot of information without being cluttered, funny... good shit :thumbleft:

Reactions: AedanRayne
AedanRayne said:
I redesigned / recoded my profile this weekend. What do ya'll think?

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AedanRayne

(I didn't want to make a new thread but wasn't sure what thread to ask ya'lls opinion.)
As I have pointed out to other girls who made pretty and cute profiles (yours definitely is adorable!) your "online" and "send an MFC mail" options are missing at the top. As I always say, I personally find those important, but maybe I'm not in the majority.

The penguins are so cute.

AmberCutie said:
As I have pointed out to other girls who made pretty and cute profiles (yours definitely is adorable!) your "online" and "send an MFC mail" options are missing at the top. As I always say, I personally find those important, but maybe I'm not in the majority.

Online/Offline is definitely good to have. Quite often when a model posts she's getting on cam in that thread I'll click on models mfc links to their profiles from here on the forum. I do that just to see if they are still online to go chat with them. Makes it much easier to know if they are on cam instead of searching for their name on the homepage.

Although in Aedan's case I have her added on the friends list so I know when she's on cam. :)

Reactions: AedanRayne
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:

Online/Offline is definitely good to have. Quite often when a model posts she's getting on cam in that thread I'll click on models mfc links to their profiles from here on the forum. I do that just to see if they are still online to go chat with them. Makes it much easier to know if they are on cam instead of searching for their name on the homepage.

Although in Aedan's case I have her added on the friends list so I know when she's on cam. :)
It's nice since it creates a link directly to the girls' chatroom when they are online, and for those who aren't familiar with the profiles.myfreecams.com interface, it's the simplest way to send an MFC mail to the model.

AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:

It's nice since it creates a link directly to the girls' chatroom when they are online, and for those who aren't familiar with the profiles.myfreecams.com interface, it's the simplest way to send an MFC mail to the model.

This!!
:thumbleft:

I use that link. I often use the Twitter links and other links on the profiles too.
:)

AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:

She does have the last time logged in and last time profile was updated, which I find helpful for knowing if a model might be on the times I am and if the profile is still active. But, I agree those links are quite nice and handy for going directly to the room and for ease of sending mfc mail. Especially the MFC mail as some models names are not easy to spell or write out. :twocents-02cents:

Otherwise, I really like your profile Aeden. I wish more models took the time to make theirs as readable and informative. :thumbleft:

Ok, as always, It's nice to know that I'm not crazy thinking those are important.

Thank you for the compliments and the input on my profile! You're not crazy, Amber. I completely agree with you that the OFFLINE/ONLINE + MFC mail element is important. I am currently working on making that a feature on my profile but it's rather difficult since I want to keep a header. The formatting of the entire element destroys the header that I've created.

I was able to figure out how to move the last login / last update and am happy about that but need to find a way to work in the above element... :( Not much luck thus far... Hopefully I find a solution. JAWBS, can I haz your mighty coding skillz plz? :lol:

You can always find out if I'm online at http://live.aedanrayne.com :lol:

Seriously though, thanks! :-D

Reactions: SerenaMoon
just a note, ive been paying more attention to profiles since this thread started, though not every time i visit a lady. the other day i was chillin with miss luna (and her pimp hat) and looked hers over for the first time in months. can i say omg? home girl's profile is as close to perfect as any i could imagine! easy to read, pretty, informative, detailed and smooth,

ive noticed that most ACF ladies have well above average to awesome sauce profiles in general, but her's just stands out in my mental view. if i was a model i swear by the gods that i would steal every bloody thing from her lol

Throwing my two cents in to the model is online/offline line on the profile, I find it to be very helpful when finding models who actually claim to be online.

It seems that about 60% of the time, models who post "I'm online now at MFC!" on Twitter are actually not online, and clicking their link which goes directly to the chatroom redirects to the MFC homepage, which is annoying. This also means that if a model isn't online, I'm not going to spend any more time looking for her actual profile (which is probably the only thing at this point that is going to keep me interested). I have found the direct link to model chatrooms so unreliable that even when a model posts it I will go looking for her profile link (which many models inexplicably do not have linked to their social media sites).

Therefore, since I am sure I am not the only person who prefers to use the profile to ascertain whether or not the model is actually online, I can only imagine it would be very frustrating to find that more and more model profiles have that information covered up.

One solution I could see, if a header or artistic styling has to cover that area, would be to use AlexLady's online/offline script, which some models at ACF have in their signature. I am not very familiar with it but I feel that it could easily be adapted (with her permission) to be placed prominently on an MFC profile. An additional, easy-to-find "Send me a message!" link next to it would probably help out a great deal as well. It may be confusing to people who are used to finding the links at the top of the page, but if they don't have to scroll to find the online/offline/message banners it could be a good fix.

Evvie said:
Throwing my two cents in to the model is online/offline line on the profile, I find it to be very helpful when finding models who actually claim to be online.

It seems that about 60% of the time, models who post "I'm online now at MFC!" on Twitter are actually not online, and clicking their link which goes directly to the chatroom redirects to the MFC homepage, which is annoying. This also means that if a model isn't online, I'm not going to spend any more time looking for her actual profile (which is probably the only thing at this point that is going to keep me interested). I have found the direct link to model chatrooms so unreliable that even when a model posts it I will go looking for her profile link (which many models inexplicably do not have linked to their social media sites).

Therefore, since I am sure I am not the only person who prefers to use the profile to ascertain whether or not the model is actually online, I can only imagine it would be very frustrating to find that more and more model profiles have that information covered up.

One solution I could see, if a header or artistic styling has to cover that area, would be to use AlexLady's online/offline script, which some models at ACF have in their signature. I am not very familiar with it but I feel that it could easily be adapted (with her permission) to be placed prominently on an MFC profile. An additional, easy-to-find "Send me a message!" link next to it would probably help out a great deal as well. It may be confusing to people who are used to finding the links at the top of the page, but if they don't have to scroll to find the online/offline/message banners it could be a good fix.

I've been trying and trying to find a way to get a script that would work for our profiles. Maybe AlexLady could even create one that would alternate an image when you're online or offline. (For example, when I'm online or offline I alternate the image code I use manually, it'd be great if it was possible to do that automatically). Off to go learn how to write script... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.