AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Pancakes Ever - Unhealthy Yummy Eats

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Ingredients;

Sugar
Peanut Butter
Cream Cheese
Chocolate syrup
Chocolate Chips
Other pancake stuff

Basically, the hour before you want these deadly pancakes mix a small amount of peanut butter with cream cheese. You'll want about three tablespoons of this mixture to each pancake you plan to make. It should come out in a light color and have just a hint of peanut-butter taste. Mix in sugar to taste.

Then freeze it for a half hour or until it's firm enough to roll in little balls.

Make your double chocolate pancakes, and when you pour it into the pan quickly drop small dime sized cheesecake balls into the pancake.

Top with more chocolate chips, powdered sugar, and a ton of whipped cream.

*pictures incoming*

Now all of that, only on your stomach. Bonus points for another girl eating them off you. Pics or it didn't happen.

Alex, you need to come be my cook. Pretty please? :pray:

pyrite1965 said:
Frankie said:

LOL, Alex doesn't cook, her roomie does :p

Well then her roommate can cook while I fondle Alex. >_>

AlexLady said:
Ingredients;

Sugar
Peanut Butter
Cream Cheese
Chocolate syrup
Chocolate Chips
Other pancake stuff

Basically, the hour before you want these deadly pancakes mix a small amount of peanut butter with cream cheese. You'll want about three tablespoons of this mixture to each pancake you plan to make. It should come out in a light color and have just a hint of peanut-butter taste. Mix in sugar to taste.

Then freeze it for a half hour or until it's firm enough to roll in little balls.

Make your double chocolate pancakes, and when you pour it into the pan quickly drop small dime sized cheesecake balls into the pancake.

Top with more chocolate chips, powdered sugar, and a ton of whipped cream.

*pictures incoming*

:shock: ..panties wet...

God that sounds so good..

Frankie said:
pyrite1965 said:
Frankie said:

LOL, Alex doesn't cook, her roomie does :p

Well then her roommate can cook while I fondle Alex. >_>

You can always come over here, and then he'll cook you some even more awesome dinners like homemade cheese-stuffed-noodle-square thingies that he makes from scratch (even the noodle.) I don't remember what they're called, but they take 6 hours to cook and taste like Awesome.

Oh and then there's his salmon-stuffed-bread pastry-thing that's good.

And oh yeah, desert is homemade chocolate mouse :p

AlexLady said:
You can always come over here, and then he'll cook you some even more awesome dinners like homemade cheese-stuffed-noodle-square thingies that he makes from scratch (even the noodle.) I don't remember what they're called, but they take 6 hours to cook and taste like Awesome.

Oh and then there's his salmon-stuffed-bread pastry-thing that's good.

And oh yeah, desert is homemade chocolate mouse :p

I saw you posted and I was expecting the videos. Now I have to go to bed disappointed, guess that's how my ex always felt (ending with "I WIN!" doesn't help either).

Status
Not open for further replies.