AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best sites to cam on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2017
Everywhere
Ive been on myfreecams since 2016 and have been curious about other sites like livejasmin and chaturbate and streamate. Are they better then myfreecams or or they not as good?

Are they better then myfreecams or or they not as good?

There is no one standard for the "best" site. Some models do ok on MFC, and better on CB. Some are the opposite. Some prefer SM over token sites. If you're not happy with how you're doing on your current site, definitely branch out and try others. You can always go back to MFC if you don't like the others.

I wouldn't recommend LiveJasmin, however. While I have no experience with it personally, I have yet to hear any positive reviews from other models.

Not livejasmin. I’ve been there. They never paid me and members were just...

I personally like Streamate because it’s pvt based and I’m not as stressed in creating a new show every time I go live. But MyFreeCam is much more social, like you can share your twitter and grow your own following easier.

It will all depend on how you want to make your shows and what advantages you want to have. I hope this helps :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.