AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best tip of the day: Thursday!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
What a day!! Here is my first "Best tip of the Day" post! The honors go to AlexLady!!!

First with a 2200 early on, then a whopping 4700 after my rockin group show!!

I feel so loved. :love5: Thank you, sweets!

Attachments

• Picture 52.JPG
    Picture 52.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 1,163
AmberCutie said:
What a day!! Here is my first "Best tip of the Day" post! The honors go to AlexLady!!!

First with a 2200 early on, then a whopping 4700 after my rockin group show!!

I feel so loved. :love5: Thank you, sweets!

OMFG! That picture is so awesome I don't have the words to describe it!

Congrats Alexlady! I may need to get a second job to be able to stand up to those bets! lol

That's one big, fat, genuine smile on my face there, too. Alex really has made me feel so special over the last 2 days, I do feel very loved.

Oh the smile could have also been due to the fact we were going to get In & Out after I finished that blog... :think:

TY Zoey ;)

It's weird going from a great day/night like yesterday to a weird one like today. A lot of trolls and "ass bb" type members in my room so far today. I've ban hammered way too much! Let's hope the night gets more comfy.

it is a good job you got the body to advertise Amber, I hope you get some really giant tips and some really long names to advertise hehe u are probably the only one who can pull it off hehehe.

Nice one alexlady, i love it when someone makes a girl smile so wide.....

Makes me smile as well and in this day and age everyone could do with a good smile as often as is possible

:-D

I feel sorry for AlexLady

I just think it's kinda sad AlexLady probably spent her entire week MFC paycheck on this "tip" for Amber. I know Amber is wonderful, but I just feel sorry for AlexLady going to such an extreme to buy Amber's friendship. Amber makes enough money and didn't need to accept it from AlexLady, since that was at least several days worth of work for her. That just isn't right. I know others here feel the same way but don't want to say it, as to not offend Amber. Also too, it's not like you would ever see Amber going into AlexLady's room and tipping her. I'm not gonna debate this with anyone. I made my point and I'm right. Another webcam girl, who isn't nearly as busy as Amber, shouldn't be giving her paycheck to her. Just not right.

Re: I feel sorry for AlexLady

ThePhoenix said:
I just think it's kinda sad AlexLady probably spent her entire week MFC paycheck on this "tip" for Amber. I know Amber is wonderful, but I just feel sorry for AlexLady going to such an extreme to buy Amber's friendship. Amber makes enough money and didn't need to accept it from AlexLady, since that was at least several days worth of work for her. That just isn't right. I know others here feel the same way but don't want to say it, as to not offend Amber. Also too, it's not like you would ever see Amber going into AlexLady's room and tipping her. I'm not gonna debate this with anyone. I made my point and I'm right. Another webcam girl, who isn't nearly as busy as Amber, shouldn't be giving her paycheck to her. Just not right.

I'm not sure who you are, Mr Phoenix, and not sure why you think you're such an expert on either Alex's or my MFC shows and income. I'm actually quite offended you come post this here, as you really have no idea why Alex might come and tip me and attempt to help her fellow model friend reach high rankings on Miss MFC.

And CLEARLY you have no idea whether I'd go in Alex's room and drop big tips on her. I'm not sure why you feel so entitled to reply to this thread in such a negative way. "I'm not gonna debate this with anyone. I made my point and I'm right." You could be discussing ANY topic, but with that line you sound like a douche. Sorry. You can have your opinions on anything, but the way you state that is just ridiculous.

Alex doesn't need to do anything to attain my friendship. We've actually talked for quite some time and become pretty close via MFC private messages/chat and my forums.

Oh and by the way, no one can buy my friendship. I state that clearly in my chat room all the time.

Fuck you.

Firstly, we're already great friends. It started with her being my role model but I've come to enjoy our time together or chatting a lot.

Second, I've always said that Everyone has a right to be a fan of someone awesome. I mean come on. How can you be upset at me liking a model just because I'm a model as well?

Everyone has every right to spend their hobby money how they want. I wanted Amber to be high in the Miss MFC thing. I support her a lot, and by that I don't mean tokens. I think she's #1. As such, I want to do whatever I can to help her get there. I mean come on. Other people tip her big, why? Because she's awesome and they're rooting for her too. There's no reason for it to be any less acceptable for me to tip her huge just because you know my occupation while you don't know other tipper's occupations.

ThePhoenix said:
I just think it's kinda sad ThePhoenix probably spent his entire week of brain power to write this post. I know Amber is wonderful, but I just feel sorry for myself going to such an extreme to buy Amber's friendship. Amber makes enough friends and didn't need me, since that was at least several days worth thinking for me. That just isn't right. I know others here feel the same way but don't want to say it, as to not offend Amber. Also too, it's not like you would ever see Amber commenting on my post. I'm not gonna debate this with anyone. I made my point and I'm right. Another fan, who isn't nearly as cool as Amber, shouldn't be posting. Just not right.

1 Fixed shit bag
2 die
3 how much have you supported Amber during MegaMay?

ThePhoenix said:
CHOP SUEY

ThePhoenix said:

There's a thousand things I want to say... but I just realized something. The above lines are so fucking retarded that the only thing I can say is this.

Do the world a favor. Shut your ass up and die. People like you are just a waste of space.

Your 2nd ever post on this board and that's the shit you post. Dumbass. Fucking dumbass, that is.

this thread is now about tom cruise!

Attachments

• tom-cruise-400a052307.jpeg
    tom-cruise-400a052307.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 1,011
WTF
Here we have the the typical bad mentality have come to know and disrespect amongst the lower IQ or badly raised of MFC (or indeed both), if u cant say something nice then STFU is my opinion, i am a staunch supporter of another cam girl as most know, one in direct competition of Amber, but i wouldn't go so far as to be so mean to another model wanting to support another in her endeavor to reach the top, there is great camaraderie amongst cam girls and their friends, from each cam, that is assuming the cam girls actually have cam-girl friends as i am not sure they all do, it has nothing at all to do with any other individual what anyone including other cam-girl what people spend their money on, as for buying friendship perhaps that is how this person thinks, but it is certainly not how most of us including myself think. If I thought the tips i was giving was to buy friendship I would never tip again, I have plenty of friends and i dont need any more that badly as to need to buy them

As for Tom Cruise, I used to like him, and still like his films as for his personal life, I rally dont care as long as his films are good.

It's no different than a waitress going out to eat and tipping big. And I do that all the time. I find that when you are employed in a certain (tip based) job, you go out and tip large because you know what it's like. I've been in strip clubs where the strippers on duty were tipping the girl on stage more than the customers. It's just what goes on in tip based jobs.

When I waited tables, I would go to my restaurant and would tip my co-workers a lot. Why? Because they are my friends, I know how hard they work, AND they do the same for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.