AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Better Call Saul

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Whatcha' all think about it? I kinda' liked the first five episodes, but after watching the last episode, I think the show is finally starting to show some potential. I think it did a good job at explaining the back story for Mike, and answers at lot of the mystery about his past that Breaking Bad put out there.
If you don't have cable, you can watch all of the episodes here for free.

Anyone else still watching this? I fucking LOVE it. I really liked Breaking Bad but I'm enjoying this even more because Jimmy is so much more likable than Walt. I'm rooting for him so hard even though we know what happens in the end.

Also, Trevor Philips on this week's episode! That was awesome!

This is next on my list, I need something a little lighter after I finish these last three eps of House of Cards. I loved BB sooo much, just finally finished it up so that I can jump back in time and get on the Saul train. He was always one of my most favorite characters on BB.

Reactions: Gen
GenXoxo said:
Anyone else still watching this? I fucking LOVE it. I really liked Breaking Bad but I'm enjoying this even more because Jimmy is so much more likable than Walt. I'm rooting for him so hard even though we know what happens in the end.

I didn't think it was possible to replace Breaking Bad as amazing TV, but Better Call Saul is filling the hole amazingly well. The last couple of episode have feature Emmy winning performance by both Mike (Jonathan Banks) , and Saul (Bob Odenkirk). I know some people were put off by how dark and downright depressing the whole premise of Breaking Bad was. As you say Saul is far more likable character than Walter White. I am genuinely bummed that there is only one more episode this season.

Reactions: AnneDVille and Gen
GenXoxo said:
Was great. Couldn't figure it out at first like why does this dude sound so familiar, couldn't remember any movies with him.

I'm still watching it and loving it. I just wanted to hug Saul after that last episode. The show just keeps getting better...

Great show...well done...good writing...looking forward to next season, hope they can keep the writing going.
Micheal McKean as his brother is an amazing character with all his bends.
Mike was my favorite character from Breaking Bad and getting more of him is just fantastic.
I think the best part of it is ...we see how these characters start out good...and time and incidents ...twist them.

I'm excited to start watching this soon. A few weeks ago I went to my friend's house and he watched the third episode. I had never seen an episode of this or of Breaking Bad, so I had no idea what was going on. Then he watched the second episode so I was even more confused. So when I got home I started the first episode of Breaking Bad... two weeks later I finished the whole series, so now I can properly watch this show next. Maybe I'll wait for the season to end and then binge watch it all at once as I like to do, haha.

The show started out kind of slow, but the back end of the season has been spectacular. I loved Season One of Breaking Bad when it aired, but stopped watching it early in season 2 before Saul's debut. I might have to go back and continue where I left off.

Breaking Bad was so awesome, that Better Call Saul is just... I don't know. Maybe if I haven't seen BB, the BCS would be more interesting. I guess I just don't like spin offs.

I watched all of Breaking Bad and I never caught on to the name joke. They pranked me, and I never noticed. That got me to watch Better Call Saul; I had really low expectations for a spin off and went in wanting to hate it.

Haven't touched season 2 yet, but season 1 left me wanting so much more.

It definitely took me a couple of episodes before I started getting into it. Seemed like it was a little slow at first....but it started getting super good! Great to see Saul's side of things, before and after. He was one of my favorite characters in Breaking Bad, so its awesome they created this series.

Definitely excited for season 2 to start!

Better Call Saul is wonderfully acted and the writing is exceptional, I knew it would be hard to get off the ground, but there are some familiar
Breaking Bad faces there and I really liked the build up from the first season, really excited to see what the second season brings us as whole.

I watched the first season on Netflix, and I can't help but wonder if it would have been cooler to watch better call Saul before ever seeing breaking bad so you would get to learn the characters differently.

In this particular case I think it works either way. Both are about characters and their transformation. Not like a show where there's a build up to a big reveal that changes everything.

I really liked the first season ! perhaps because I was a really big Breaking Bad fan as well. does anybody know if they will do another season at all ? seems I've been waiting forever for the next season to start...

I really liked the first season ! perhaps because I was a really big Breaking Bad fan as well. does anybody know if they will do another season at all ? seems I've been waiting forever for the next season to start...
The 2nd season is on its 3rd episode on AMC.

Reactions: JuicyJade
The 2nd season is on its 3rd episode on AMC.

After a strange 1st episode, the 2nd season is looking every bit as good as the 1st season.
In other news, I'm looking for a squat cobbler videos :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
The first few episodes were a little meh for me. Considering BB was so great, I had pretty high expectations. But after the plot got rolling, I was hooked. I'm so excited for the new episodes to roll out! I've gotten my roommate hooked

I know it can never happen but I would love a show just about Mike!
His story line is so good, sometimes I'm just waiting to see where Mike is going.
I will admit I am usually more interested in the Mike segments of BCS than the Jimmy segments.

I'll agree with what others have said, started slow but I really like it.

I'm curious what happens to Jimmy that these people are estranged from his life when Breaking Bad starts. You know this is going to be a tragedy of Shakespearean proportions....

Reactions: AmberCutie
I will admit I am usually more interested in the Mike segments of BCS than the Jimmy segments.

This seems to be a universal complaint among my IRL friends who watch the show, and on other forums where it is being discussed. They have done a nice job as portraying Kim, as a highly competent lawyer, who still can have fun, and loves Jimmy. But there is only so much they can do to make us interested in her. Mike is an extraordinary character the ultimate Badass shepherd, with a soft spot for his adorable granddaughter, and Jonathan Banks is an amazing actor that everybody looks forward to his scenes. I am sure the writers know this, so I just got hope that we will see more.

I'm always hesitant with squeals and prequels because they tend to be horrible.

I think they've done an amazing job of humizing Sal from sleazy ambiance chaser to more of a modern cowboy. Like white, Sal is conflicted by his own humanity. It's great to have the curtain pulled back, and get to see the bigger would hinted at in breaking bad. I hope down the line we get to see more familiar faces.

One of the best parts of sal is how it requires NO knowledge of breaking bad. It's a completely separate story.

Status
Not open for further replies.