AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Brother

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched since Dirty Dick disgusted me so much a few seasons ago. But I have been following the news about this one and watched video of the chenbot interviewing Aryn (sp?) when she left the house. And from what I've read, Amanda may be about to receive the same line of questioning.

Reactions: JessicaWolf
Yep. If Amanda doesn't get sent out this week I'm gonna rage!

Evil dicks season was my first watch everyone since except dans season. i hate amanda, if she doesn't leave this week im done! practically everyone on this season are just terrible people.

Yeah I really hope Amanda leaves this week! I was rooting for her before for playing the game hard, but have been so turned off by her 16 year old girl like behavior she's recently been displaying. I'm really not sure who I'm rooting for now... Spencer and Judd I guess? I like GM for entertainment's sake, but despise her for other obvious reasons. I do like Alyssa for not fighting back with Amanda, but man I can't stand the way it takes her 15 minutes to say a sentence!

Anyway, I'm excited there are some other BB watchers here! I'm ashamed I'm even watching it. Such garbage, but so addictive, ugh!

Reactions: AmberCutie
JessicaWolf said:
Yeah I really hope Amanda leaves this week! I was rooting for her before for playing the game hard, but have been so turned off by her 16 year old girl like behavior she's recently been displaying. I'm really not sure who I'm rooting for now... Spencer and Judd I guess? I like GM for entertainment's sake, but despise her for other obvious reasons. I do like Alyssa for not fighting back with Amanda, but man I can't stand the way it takes her 15 minutes to say a sentence!

Anyway, I'm excited there are some other BB watchers here! I'm ashamed I'm even watching it. Such garbage, but so addictive, ugh!
You and I have similar thoughts about this season. I used to root for Amanda, but she's turned into a mega-brat. My feelings for Elissa have turned around a little in the past few weeks, but her super fake face and my hate for her sister keep me from rooting for her. That whole MVP debacle (which clearly they had to improvise/change due to her always winning it, did they really not plan that out?!?) was the only thing that kept her for the first few weeks.

I think I like Spencer the best. GM is entertaining and slightly likable, but she's too ditzy to respect enough, so she's out. Andy could be a runner up hopeful for me... but he looks so much like Gwenyth Paltrow that I can't take him seriously. It trips me out! (Please tell me you see it).

i8jwTxN.jpg
mKc5WTw.jpg

I'm an Elissa fan! I never really cared for her sister Rachel, I thought she was annoying, but Elissa seems different.

I knew Amanda was bad news after watching a few nights of Big Brother After Dark in the beginning. She's way too bossy!

Wasn't some US big brother contestants horrifically racist this season? I can't find it in the UK - but I remember seeing this video that was circulated of this season?? That shit looked fucked up x UK Big Brother was so boring this year it made me want to self harm x

Mini_wants_u said:
Wasn't some US big brother contestants horrifically racist this season? I can't find it in the UK - but I remember seeing this video that was circulated of this season?? That shit looked fucked up x UK Big Brother was so boring this year it made me want to self harm x
The pretty blonde girl named Aaryn seems to be one of those people who are so comfy in their hometown surroundings (i.e. they probably haven't been out of their bubble) and make racist stereotype jokes not realizing they're actually insulting. While I may think she didn't actually understand how serious it was, I still think she should have apologized in a more sincere way.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv ... 9109.story

AmberCutie said:
JessicaWolf said:

You and I have similar thoughts about this season. I used to root for Amanda, but she's turned into a mega-brat. My feelings for Elissa have turned around a little in the past few weeks, but her super fake face and my hate for her sister keep me from rooting for her. That whole MVP debacle (which clearly they had to improvise/change due to her always winning it, did they really not plan that out?!?) was the only thing that kept her for the first few weeks.

I think I like Spencer the best. GM is entertaining and slightly likable, but she's too ditzy to respect enough, so she's out. Andy could be a runner up hopeful for me... but he looks so much like Gwenyth Paltrow that I can't take him seriously. It trips me out! (Please tell me you see it).

i8jwTxN.jpg
mKc5WTw.jpg

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's amazing.

On the topic of Aaryn - did anyone else see her exit interview? She was heartbroken about what people are saying and thinking of her. I think a big part of it was ignorance, but that's absolutely no excuse.

Reactions: AmberCutie
JessicaWolf said:
On the topic of Aaryn - did anyone else see her exit interview? She was heartbroken about what people are saying and thinking of her. I think a big part of it was ignorance, but that's absolutely no excuse.
Yeah that's what I was trying to get at. That she didn't say them in as offensive way as it was heard, because she is ignorant of how offensive the slurs are. I know, I have a confusing way of wording stuff. :D

AmberCutie said:
JessicaWolf said:
Yeah that's what I was trying to get at. That she didn't say them in as offensive way as it was heard, because she is ignorant of how offensive the slurs are. I know, I have a confusing way of wording stuff. :D

I heard she blamed the entire state of Texas for her racism. That should go over well.

I didn't see Brenchel on Big Brother, but I had the misfortune of seeing them on the Amazing Race. She was in tears much of the time and ultra annoying.

Anyone catch the Bowlerina episode?

Being the perv I am...

Thoughts of opening a new Bowlerina Alley Bar crossed my mind. :think:

Only women with natural bewbies could play (Topless) for free, in order to win nightly prizes while charging admission to all others.

Haha oh man, Spencer in that tutu? Funniest thing everrrr!

So glad Mcrae won the veto as opposed to Amanda.. she was going to be the one going home anyway, so as long as she didn't win it then we're good!

PS - DOUBLE EVICTION TONIGHT! :eek:

Reactions: KylieJacobs
There was such a huge crazy stupid fight on AfterDark last night between GM and Amanda, then Amanda had the audacity to cry to and yell at Mccrae for not standing up for her. HE'S TRYING TO WIN THE GAME, STUPID! OF COURSE HE ISN'T GOING TO ACT LIKE AN IDIOT and defend your ridiculous antics. FFS!

Excited for double evict tonight! But I am on West Coast so I'll avoid this thread for the rest of the day/night. :)

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I read that Amanda got a pass from the Chenbot in the exit interview, the reasoning being that her offensive comments were on the feeds but not on CBS. So her friendly edit from the producers apparently saved her from that bit of humiliation on national television.

SO glad Amanda is gone! Woot!

But now I'm not really sure who to cheer for... I don't really feel strongly about anyone who's left. I do like McCrae but think he was stupid for associating himself with Amanda. I also like Judd too but can't put my finger on why, just seems overall like a good guy I guess.

I'm sad that Amanada is gone. boo!

now I root for McCrae. but his days are numbered as the 5th wheel in a house that has a final 4 alliance.
he screwed himself by putting Elissa up (as much as I dislike her) and ended up getting evicted.
now, he has to win veto, and HoH, then maybe he can strike a final 2 deal.

after McCrae leaves, not sure how much I'll be watching... maybe tune in for the jury house footage.

After listening to her answers and final speech, I'm glad she didn't. She makes me feel embarrassed for her, how bad she is at speaking.
couldn't agree more.
just listening to Andy spin his floaty-ness into strategic game play makes him worthy of the win.

the fact that Gina Marie gets 50k, and Elissa gets 25k irks me to no end. :woops: :angry4:

hope they have a better cast for next season, till then, onto BB Canada 2 :p :clap:

I would like to these reality shows like "Amazing Race," "Survivor" and "Big Brother" go back to all-rookie casts. Quit recruiting and bringing back veterans unless it's a pure all-star season. By recycling casts, they're missing out on potential new great cast members. Let the game itself be the star and just bring in new people.

Crumb said:
After listening to her answers and final speech, I'm glad she didn't. She makes me feel embarrassed for her, how bad she is at speaking.
couldn't agree more.
just listening to Andy spin his floaty-ness into strategic game play makes him worthy of the win.

the fact that Gina Marie gets 50k, and Elissa gets 25k irks me to no end. :woops: :angry4:

hope they have a better cast for next season, till then, onto BB Canada 2 :p :clap:

I wanted to audition for BB Canada 2 SO badly, but didn't because I'm a cam model, boooooo.

Reactions: Crumb
Does anyone watch other Big Brothers? like BB UK/AU/Africa??

I recently started watching Big Brother Australia and it's a completely different beast, and I'm oddly hooked. I like the way nominations work over BB US/Can
plus the eye candy ain't bad either

Status
Not open for further replies.