AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bikini or neked - Does this change your mind?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
Is there a better reason to sunbathe sans bikini?

'Rack' & ruin for bikini gal
By KATHIANNE BONIELLO
Posted: 1:27 AM, June 19, 2011
Talk about a hot bikini.

A Long Island sun worshipper landed in the hospital with third-degree burns on her bust after the underwire in her two-piece bathing suit became superheated, she said.

The black Coco Reef swimsuit had been sitting in her drawer for a while before Robin Corrente, 50, of Yaphank, got the chance to try it out.

She wore it on a 90-degree afternoon in August 2008 to soak up some rays in her yard.

"After about an hour, I was hurting," Corrente said. "I went up to take a shower and I realized . . . I had a lot of blisters."

A trip to the hospital confirmed she had serious burns, and doctors had to remove a piece of flesh "the size of a dime" from her right breast.

Corrente is suing Coco Reef manufacturer Swimwear Anywhere in Manhattan Supreme Court. Swimwear Anywhere declined to comment.

YEOUCH.

I don't really sunbathe. I'm a pastey ginger, so the most I do is enjoy the sun for about 15 minutes, let my skin 'peach' and my freckles darken, and then flee in terror to the indoors. I'm putting my burnt days behind me since getting sun poisoning as a teenager.

Common sense says that she is either full of shit or a dumbass. I have a black suit with underwire, that I have worn at the beach on the east coast at 90 degrees. Hell even 98 degrees! And as long as you shift occasionally and not fall asleep you won't get crispy without KNOWING IT. I have a friend that has a Coco Reef swimsuit with underwire, and she is a sun worshipper (tans as much as she can in a day LOL) and has never had any reactions, or severe burning EXCEPT when she fell asleep in her Baby Phat suit and her shoulders blistered, but a few days with aloe and she started to peel like "normal"....I'm willing to say she either fell asleep or used some sort of lotion/creme to encourage tanning, and over did it.

Eva_ChangeN said:
Common sense says that she is either full of shit or a dumbass. I have a black suit with underwire, that I have worn at the beach on the east coast at 90 degrees. Hell even 98 degrees! And as long as you shift occasionally and not fall asleep you won't get crispy without KNOWING IT. I have a friend that has a Coco Reef swimsuit with underwire, and she is a sun worshipper (tans as much as she can in a day LOL) and has never had any reactions, or severe burning EXCEPT when she fell asleep in her Baby Phat suit and her shoulders blistered, but a few days with aloe and she started to peel like "normal"....I'm willing to say she either fell asleep or used some sort of lotion/creme to encourage tanning, and over did it.

Well, that article was in 2008 and the lady was 50. So it might be something they've fixed or it might have been related to her age/frailty.

Or .........maybe she died of skin cancer/sun poisoning

LOL :evil:

I love to tan naturally, not really the "sit out for hours" kind of gal though. Although my hair is red my complexion is closer to medium overall, very few freckles, I rarely burn and I tan really easily. I used to be called "our little negro child" by my parents because I spent all summer outside and in the pool and became very dark. I don't consider myself a sun-worshipper though, I just live my life and tend to get sun in the process. Easy to do in Florida and back on the farm. If I could I'd go naked though :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.