AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday stream ideas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 50563
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 50563

Hi guys! I'll be having a birthday stream soon but I have no idea what to do. What have you guys done for your birthday streams? I'm doing the pop the balloon idea. I'll also be playing Jackbox TV with my viewers (streaming on CB, and streaming the game on Discord). I haven't made Jackbox TV tip to play; it's going to be free to play or else no one is gonna play lol. Please keep in mind that I'm a new streamer (been one month, only have 6,000 followers) and that I don't get a whole lot of tippers on the daily. What should I wear? What other games should I implement? Should I do something special with keno? Should I make the stream extra lewd or extra wholesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.