AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blank screen on MFC when using OBS elsewhere (help!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 50951
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 50951

Hi guys, I need some tech advice please!

I just set up OBS to broadcast on Chaturbate using a logitech cam. It's set up and working fine. But then when I try to broadcast on MFC using logitech or manycams I just get a blank (white) screen. Any ideas what the problem is? I'm unable to use both sites together at the moment :(

I just set up OBS to broadcast on Chaturbate using a logitech cam. It's set up and working fine. But then when I try to broadcast on MFC using logitech or manycams I just get a blank (white) screen. Any ideas what the problem is? I'm unable to use both sites together at the moment :(
Forgive if I misread something, but, if you're using it with a direct stream you'd need to enter the unique stream key for the site you want to broadcast on. I believe if you want to broadcast to both at the same time, you need to run 2 instances of OBS, or use it as a virtual cam, not RTMP.

If I recall you're not a model, so you won't have access to all this stuff, but there's info in this thread about how models should set up their OBS:

Upvote 0

Forgive if I misread something, but, if you're using it with a direct stream you'd need to enter the unique stream key for the site you want to broadcast on. I believe if you want to broadcast to both at the same time, you need to run 2 instances of OBS, or use it as a virtual cam, not RTMP.

If I recall you're not a model, so you won't have access to all this stuff, but there's info in this thread about how models should set up their OBS:

and I see I misread haha.

I think logitech software or manycams won't pull the video as the webcam is "in use" by OBS.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
and I see I misread haha.

I think logitech software or manycams won't pull the video as the webcam is "in use" by OBS.

OK, thanks. I have access to the accounts so I can set all this up, although you're right, I'm not a model myself.

So is there a solution to this? What software should we use for MFC?

Upvote 0
OK, thanks. I have access to the accounts so I can set all this up, although you're right, I'm not a model myself.

You can use OBS for CB and virtual cam plugin https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-virtualcam.949/ to broadcast via the website to myfreecams.

An alternative is to use logi capture to allow you to load the camera into both obs and the website.

Upvote 0
You can use OBS for CB and virtual cam plugin https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-virtualcam.949/ to broadcast via the website to myfreecams.

An alternative is to use logi capture to allow you to load the camera into both obs and the website.

OK, thanks for the info! I'd had a quick look at OBS virtual cam but not enough to investigate fully. Logi is the option we're looking into now, so hopefully we can get this fixed very soon. By the way, when I set up the CB profile yesterday I used the CB Hours buttons :) They look great on there.

Upvote 0

Hello BillyWhizzS3

You can try our Program called SplitCam it's free Multi-Stream Software , that mean your can streaming to CB + MFC + any sites at the same time, with stream keys with good quality and no need any virtualcam for it.
Here you can see video tutorial how to do that :

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.