AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking words on Streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
I could have swore there was an option on streamate to block certain words, but i guess that's only on mfc. Does anyone remember if they ever had a setting like that?

It would be so beneficial to block out our name just to take extra precaution for someone who intends to expose us in free chat!

I had this recently happen to a friend and yes she reported and blocked him, but she brough this up and it would be extremely helpful!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
It would be so beneficial to block out our name just to take extra precaution for someone who intends to expose us in free chat!

I had this recently happen to a friend and yes she reported and blocked him, but she brough this up and it would be extremely helpful!

That’s exactly what I did on cam sites just in case some creep who knows me IRL gets around the geoblock and decides to blurt out my name in public chat.

Upvote 0
It's available on stripchat but I don't think I've seen it on streamate. There are words that are auto banned which can be a bit strange without context...like whirlpool because it has poo in the word. We should definitely request to be able to ban certain words from our rooms though since it's possible to be written in to the profile functionality.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.