AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body Insecurities

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My upper lip is practically non existent, and my bottom teeth are kinda crooked. Not terribly, but it's noticeable if I smile really big and I've had a couple assholes point it out to me. I also don't like how bushy my eyebrows get if I don't get them plucked or waxed for a while-I need to really maintain them because I have a unibrow if I don't maintain them well. lol I've also never had a perfectly flat stomach, even when I was thin. But surprisingly, I think I've only had one or two negative comments on my weight. Surprisingly, most of the meanies comment when I need to dye my roots. lol

Somewhere between motherhood and dropping 35+ lbs. my boobs are deflated. They are awful. I would describe them as mini Crown Royal bags with but a small handful of change in them. Then the usual cellulite, dull cheek bones, awkward build (very thin up top, but full from thighs on down)
And lastly, I am a white girl with a fairly dark monkey.

girl, i know the feeling for dropping weight after having a kid trust me.. and i can say the same thing about my boobs. Most guys like them though so i am not complaining. i got a lot of compliments on my boobs last night it was really weird... and it all took place in my bathtub lol.

My upper lip is practically non existent, and my bottom teeth are kinda crooked. Not terribly, but it's noticeable if I smile really big and I've had a couple assholes point it out to me. I also don't like how bushy my eyebrows get if I don't get them plucked or waxed for a while-I need to really maintain them because I have a unibrow if I don't maintain them well. lol I've also never had a perfectly flat stomach, even when I was thin. But surprisingly, I think I've only had one or two negative comments on my weight. Surprisingly, most of the meanies comment when I need to dye my roots. lol

i actually have perfect eyebrows well thats what i hear LOL. but yeah my eyebrows are perfect all the time even if i don't get them plucked it looks like i got them plucked i guess i got lucky with good eyebrow genes lol. an my teeth are slightly perfect but not really. i have a tiny overbite you can't tell. an how mean of them to tell you to die your roots lol. i am sure your perfect just the way you are :D

Reactions: eyeteach
Serious answer. My stomach area tends toward being soft and ill defined lately. Plus, I've got a surgery scar that makes my stomach look a bit lopsided when I have a little extra pudge. Besides that, there's my height being 5 foot 3. While I'm not really insecure about it, I do get self conscious under certain circumstances. Like with finding clothes or being around the monstrously tall or often being eye to boob level.

• Hugs
Reactions: TacoBelle
see us humans aren't meant to be made perfect, if thats the case everyone would be made the same and also perfectionism doesn't exist in the human world.. i am glad i am not perfect and i am glad i have the flaws i have today. just have to love the skin your in since it is our skin.

• Hugs
My two favorites:
-I have a great big nose with huge pores! :D
-I need serious orthodontic work. Braces, jaw alignment, and jaw expansion. It really shows in the profile of my face. But it's quite expensive and I'm not ready to face that good old fashioned American debt just yet!

The orthodontic issues are a health problem so that's all I'm concerned about. I have bad eyesight, but great eyes. I have small boobs, but pretty collarbones. I'm not constantly complimenting my good features so why should I criticize my bad ones?

I have a little skin tag on my ass too! It's very common. I've been a nurse since 2012 and in the medical field for even longer so trust me when I say I have seen a lot of asses. I'm not really insecure about it and that may be why. I would say my biggest insecurity is my skinny arms.

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
I'm not constantly complimenting my good features so why should I criticize my bad ones?

Agreed on this, just to be clear :giggle: I went to your MFC profile & seriously, you look like an adorable little elf.

At this point, my biggest insecurity is the messy house I'd "have to" cam in. I have no idea how to rearrange our furniture so it looks less messy. I'll find a way though.

yeah but is your skin tag huge? mine is kinda big so thats why its a insecurity lol.

No it's not really big. First let me say "always consult your doctor etc." Not sure how you are in the process of removing it and if it is working that is great! But here's a great method- tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar applied with a cotton ball 3-4 times a day to the area. This will dry it out from the inside out. Smaller to medium sized skin tags may just fall off or flatten out from this and you could stop there. But, if it is still there after 1-2 weeks, take some dental floss, thread, or even a tampon string depending on the size and tie it to the skin tag pretty tightly, tying it tighter each day until the dried up chunk of skin falls off. It will likely cause mild pain and possibly minimal bleeding. Don't forget hand washing, alcohol pads, and to use measures to prevent infection should you have any broken areas of skin. :)

@KoriNicole1 is dead right with the dental floss thing, for what it's worth. The sanitation aspect is *essential,* and, of course, if anything starts looking wonky you are going to want to see a doctor immediately.

My insecurities? I got a big ole butt and nothing up top, I have a schnozz, and my teeth are grotty from smoking, coffee, and various other bad behavior. I've learned to love most of it. My small boobs let me stay agile for my various sports, my nose? Eh, who cares. God gave us contouring for a reason. I still don't like my teeth, but my enamel is just about to a healthy place and I have zero desire to compromise that for cosmetics. I've cut back on my smoking to the point that I am a social smoker. I may still get a boob job, but that is just because I love big boobs and want an excuse to parade a set around.

One of my favorite things about camland is that you learn to appreciate all different kinds of beauty. Truthfully, my definition was a little narrow when I started, but let me tell you-- if it is a "thing," someone is into it. Through this work I have learned to appreciate all different body types, and even my own.

Take care of your health, tend to your emotional well-being, and work hard. That is the best any of us can do, regardless of occupation.

@KoriNicole1 thanks ill take up on that.

@VersaPrice trust me i have noticed in the camland how many different types of girls and beauty there is.. after i have made this tread, i have been more confident.. i haven't had really and bad times on cam this week... and i have been camming again, since i have been off cam for 2 months from fighting depression but other then that i am getting back to my camming. an i think youre pretty, everyone is pretty in their own way.

Reactions: eyeteach and Vera
I've been trying for 7 years to get rid of the damage done to me by having a child and it just doesn't work. Everything I lose I gain back by some freaky weird shit that my body does to itself. So I have a flabby, saggy, stretch marky tummy. I am considering cosmetic surgery to at least lessen it. I don't think the stretch marks will ever go away (they have faded but are still deep as hell), but I don't really care as long as they blend in mostly.

I can completely sympathize. I was so lucky after my pregnancy that my stomach popped back into place, but now it's cooooovered in stretch marks, and I have such a hard time with them. It took me forever just to be comfortable wearing anything that revealed my stomach. I call them my tiger stripes now, but it's still hard for me sometimes. The worst part though is that I have a really ugly scar right below the line of my pants from an emergency c-section. I have trouble not apologizing for it when I'm with someone the first time.

• Hugs
I pretty much loved my body up until about a week ago when I started camming. Some of the guys would come in a just leave and other would make 2 sided comments.

"I like short chubby girls."
"Your overbite is cute"
"I love your floppy boobies!"

It's all just making me second guess myself and really analyze my body. Doesn't help when I look at some girls who have 600+ people in their room and they all look so gorgeous and thin!

• Hugs
I pretty much loved my body up until about a week ago when I started camming. Some of the guys would come in a just leave and other would make 2 sided comments.

"I like short chubby girls."
"Your overbite is cute"
"I love your floppy boobies!"

It's all just making me second guess myself and really analyze my body. Doesn't help when I look at some girls who have 600+ people in their room and they all look so gorgeous and thin!

i feel your pain with that trust me.. before i started camming i use to love my body, now i hate it with a passion. i mean its because we see our flaws in the camera, like idk how some girls get 600+ in their rooms. i see skinny girls get that many and most of them don't have boobs, like do guys really like flat chested girls over girls with big boobs? an i get complimented all the time on my body, like i get compliments like, do you work out, what do you eat to keep fit, what do you do keep yourself fit.. an i am just like um... i don't do anything lmao, and i eat like a horse, i hardly move out of my room except to go down the stairs to let my dog out or get a drink... thats really all my exercise i do. then i get compliments on my eyes, but i never get a lot of people, and i try to attract people but it seems like it doesn't work =/. i just don't know.

I just realized my dad is ugly so that explains why I'm goofy looking. I have lots of stuff I pick myself apart over but my least favorite is my short torso. Everything else about my body is long but my torso kind of missed the memo.

I just realized my dad is ugly so that explains why I'm goofy looking. I have lots of stuff I pick myself apart over but my least favorite is my short torso. Everything else about my body is long but my torso kind of missed the memo.

very random but last night I was popping into some other girls rooms with my male roommate to show him what the site I use is like, and he was MESMERIZED by you haha. said you were his ideal girl :) and that is coming from the most particular man I have ever met in my life lol

very random but last night I was popping into some other girls rooms with my male roommate to show him what the site I use is like, and he was MESMERIZED by you haha. said you were his ideal girl :) and that is coming from the most particular man I have ever met in my life lol

Awuh :h: thanks Taylor that really made my day :') tell him he's welcome to join my room lol!

Oh god here we go.
  • I have the last pooch on my belly that will be the last thing to go when all the other fat melts away. It haunts me and is my reminder of my weight loss/getting fit plateau during this journey.
  • I have some stretch marks that I would love to go away. Although they are not severe, I want them gone!
  • Chubby face/cheeks here! Contour everyday!
  • I must have been a soccer player in my past life because my calves are super muscular. Socks/boots/skinny jeans have always been a struggle
  • Arm flab
  • Thick thigh club with no ass

Last edited:
I'm happy to say that as I've gotten older I've gotten a lot more secure with most all of myself, even to the point that I can say that I LIKE most of myself, but I have two big insecurities:

- I'm really really skinny, I have a lot of sharp edges and there's not much I can do to change it because my metabolism is so fast
- Side effect of the skinny thing, I don't have much butt. You can see in some of my pro pictures that my ass is literally angular because I'm just sheets of skin over bone,
- I wear a size 9 shoe, which probably wouldn't be a big deal for a normal sized girl but since my legs are like sticks and I'm short, my large feet are extra obvious unless I wear wide-legged pants or crazy high heels.

Oh god here we go.
  • I have the last pooch on my belly that will be the last thing to go when all the other fat melts away. It haunts me and is my reminder of my weight loss/getting fit plateau during this journey.
  • I have some stretch marks that I would love to go away. Although they are not severe, I want them gone!
  • Chubby face/cheeks here! Contour everyday!
  • I must have been a soccer player in my past life because my calves are super muscular. Socks/boots/skinny jeans have always been a struggle
  • Arm flab
  • Thick thigh club with no ass

I'm on my own weight loss journey as well. I'm currently just 5 feet tall and 115- 120 pounds. My weight fluctuates because of my terrible menstrual ailments and I have to fast for the entire week. I am flabby and have a small belly which i hate!

What are some of your weight loss tips for models?

like idk how some girls get 600+ in their rooms. i see skinny girls get that many and most of them don't have boobs,

I know you meant this response to help other girls know that you have trouble getting viewers as well, and you have no idea how to get more or keep them... but this whole sentence is just completely rude and thoughtless. We, as camgirls, have to deal with enough trolls picking on us about our physical assets, it makes it hurt all the worse when another girl does it too. To answer your question, the members on camsites have hundreds of fetishes, each one interested in a certain body type. Yes, there are guys that like small boobs, but there are just as many or more that like big ones. The guys are drawn to particular models because she is offering something that they haven't found before. Personality is 99% of what makes a viewer stick around. They might like the girl next door type, the sex kitten type, the drama llama type, the artistic type, the funny weird type. The list goes on.

Just remember that you're looking at girls who A) have been around for years, in most cases, B) they have done lots of research on lighting, webcams, customer service, video and photography editing,(some even research the best ways to make a sale, target audiences, etc), and C) they have done lots of trial and error to figure out what works for them (time online, games played, shows performed, raffles initiated). They have generally done so much work to get to that 600 viewers that no one else even knows about.

Keep focusing on yourself. Research, try different things, and STOP comparing yourself to the other models. You'll either find something that works for you, or you'll realize that camming isn't your cup of tea. That's ok. Camming isn't for everyone. But don't compare your rough draft to someone else's finished copy.

your not the only one who hates the sound of their voice.

My voice sounds exactly like my mom's. I love dirty talk, but refuse to listen to my to it in videos I've done. *shudder*

I'm on my own weight loss journey as well. I'm currently just 5 feet tall and 115- 120 pounds. My weight fluctuates because of my terrible menstrual ailments and I have to fast for the entire week. I am flabby and have a small belly which i hate!

What are some of your weight loss tips for models?

The main important takeaway to losing weight for me has definitely been about food, and making daily choices on what to eat. It became easier when I started to cook my own meals, measuring and portioning my food and using a database such as MyFitnessPal (which I still currently use ATM) to visually track calories and see intake of macros. I really highly suggest MyFitnessPal for beginners.

• Learn to read and understand nutrition labels
  • Prepare a list of meals at home for breakfast,lunch, dinner, snacks
  • Use your list to be in and out, avoid the temptation of lingering around
  • Don't go to the grocery store hungry!
  • Ever notice how grocery stores are set up? Notice how produce/meats/dairy perimeter stores and almost all the bad/processed stuff are filled in aisles (bread/grains/gluten free, lentils aisles exceptions) Try sticking to the perimeter when shopping
  • Use online sources to help find meal ideas
  • Using a kitchen scale. This helped me a lot seeing visually what food looks like for their measurement. I picked one up on Amazon for about $15.
  • Feeling hungry? Maybe you're just thirsty. Drink some water.
  • Water is your friend, ditch the sodas, sugary drinks etc.
  • Never starve yourself
  • Pace yourself while eating, enjoy the meal, you may not even finish your plate if you do.
Cooking and meal prepping take A LOT of time, so I generally use one day to do the shopping, washing drying produce, cutting meat into portions, cooking, packaging and storing. Now this doesn't mean I never eat out and order takeout, but of course I try to select places to dine in that I know I can order something that will keep me full and isn't loaded tremendously with oils/saturate fats/1000's of mgs of sodium etc. Servings in the states at restaurants are HUGE, but to those born in the states we're so accustom to seeing things supersized and accepting it as the norm.

8Rg7spw.jpg
Here is an example of what my lunch has been almost every day last week that was right under 400 calories and it is huge and fulfilling! (I filtered it on Instagram)

• 2 cups of lettuce (cut, washed dried)
  • 1/4 cup canned black beans (rinsed)
  • 4 oz chicken breast, seasoned with a dash of salt and garlic powder
  • Homemade salsa! (tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapenos, lime juice, garlic, salt pepper)
  • 3 T greek yogurt
  • dash of Tapitio for some heat
I cut all the lettuce, rinsed cans of beans, made a large batch of salsa, and cut the chicken breasts in halves in one day for easy assemble throughout the week. You can cook the meat and prep for a few days, but I like it fresh and since they are cut into smaller pieces they do not take very long to cook.

Sorry for the long mega post! I've become really passionate about eating, learning about food, and experimenting with ingredients for healthy alternative choices. You don't have to eat less, and quite frankly you can eat more! Just of the good foods that are going to help, heal, and nurture your body.

Weight loss is creating a habit to keep for lifetime, not about temporary satisfaction.

Last but not least, MyFitnessPal also has a set up for many calorie counting devices such as Fitbit to synchronize and adjust allowed calories. I currently have it set up with the iPhone's step counter.

I know you meant this response to help other girls know that you have trouble getting viewers as well, and you have no idea how to get more or keep them... but this whole sentence is just completely rude and thoughtless. We, as camgirls, have to deal with enough trolls picking on us about our physical assets, it makes it hurt all the worse when another girl does it too. To answer your question, the members on camsites have hundreds of fetishes, each one interested in a certain body type. Yes, there are guys that like small boobs, but there are just as many or more that like big ones. The guys are drawn to particular models because she is offering something that they haven't found before. Personality is 99% of what makes a viewer stick around. They might like the girl next door type, the sex kitten type, the drama llama type, the artistic type, the funny weird type. The list goes on.

Just remember that you're looking at girls who A) have been around for years, in most cases, B) they have done lots of research on lighting, webcams, customer service, video and photography editing,(some even research the best ways to make a sale, target audiences, etc), and C) they have done lots of trial and error to figure out what works for them (time online, games played, shows performed, raffles initiated). They have generally done so much work to get to that 600 viewers that no one else even knows about.

Keep focusing on yourself. Research, try different things, and STOP comparing yourself to the other models. You'll either find something that works for you, or you'll realize that camming isn't your cup of tea. That's ok. Camming isn't for everyone. But don't compare your rough draft to someone else's finished copy.

i wasn't trying to be mean or rude, i was just saying i have seen a lot of girls on MFC have little boobs or have a small frame, i wasn't trying to be a troll or talk down on the other models trust me.. i have a select few models i love on MFC who are flat chested and skinny, i am not bashing nor talking down, if you took it that way i am sorry. i have been watching like a lot of other models to get ideas to attract people and hopefully it works sometime in the future. i am sorry if you took it the wrong way of me bashing on the other models.. an i am not comparing myself to the other models trust me. i am glad they know how to attract people and get tips and stuff.. sometimes it just can be a struggle for other models who are trying to bust their butts to get to the top and it seems impossible because of the fact you have the top models and then other new models trying to make it to the top also. i am no where near perfect and neither are other people, they work just as hard to get where they are. again i am sorry if others took my comment rudely, i wasn't trying to come off as rude or a troll.. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.