AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams took my money, then disabled my account!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2022
Hi, I visited BongaCams and saw a model I liked, so I created an account and bought tokens. The transaction went through and the money was withdrawn from my account. When I tried to make use of my tokens, the website logged me out. When I tried to log back in the website it said my account was disabled. So I thought oh no biggie maybe the transaction did not go through, so I checked my bank statement only to find out that the money was indeed taken from my account, but yet I was unable to use the services I have rendered payment for. So basically I have been ROBBED! I either want my account to be enabled and able for me to use, OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
My username is bootylover15

Hi, bootylover15!

Thank you for reaching out.

We can see you already made a request to our support team in regards to this situation. Please, do not worry, we will make sure the situation is handled in the shortest possible time and you should be receiving an answer from us in the nearest future!

Thank you for your patience!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.